+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75

Thread: 1.3 What a Joke

  1. #1
    pro
    pro is offline
    Rift Chaser pro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    373

    Default 1.3 What a Joke

    So i just read the patch notes for everyone and basically it made rogues the only dps in the game. But here is what"s ironic they wont be able to kill anything due to valor and clerics.

    Ill start with clerics... Basically with valor changes they had God mode handed to them. All anyone can do is hope dominator can control them (im really praying it can).

    Rogues the class that already has the highest damage ironically is the only class that get nerfed!! ( I wont begin to understand Trion on this i mean surely they read forums and have access to parses!)

    Mages got a huge nerf to sc damage all around ( Its only viable raid spec) And got no compensation with a buff to warlock necro or elementalist! Really???? And woth changes to chloro and dom it makes me think they are telling us. " we are going to let you guys hit like a toy car but rogues get to hit like a real SUV!!! Dont worry tho you can still be someones buff (female dog since the real word will get censored im sure). And you can be really annoying with dom in pvp and who knows we havent nerfed pyro into ground again so you might kill something but dont you dare find a way to kill anything within 30 minutes or we will nerf you again!! And we made chloro a little better so you can help keep the rogues alive !


    Warrior SLI got moved out of reach for you guys to do real damage anymore. You basically must spec as a tank or be considered free favor. But dont worry you can join the mages at the rez circle while rogues go around ganking and the clerics heal themselves while being critted for 500dps (highest hit they will ever see) and come here to QQ about it.




    Sorry if i offended any classes with this but its sad cold hard truth lets face it . We can tell Trion about it now or be unsubbing and finding or going back to other games. The only one who will mame it out of this patch alive will be Rogues. And clerics but lets be honest the only they will be able to do is heal and who really wants to spam heals on themself every WF and do 0 dps? Not me!! Pve wise we will see 3 callings mage cleric and rogue and while we wait for the group to get ready we will be saying " remmber when there was a 4th calling what was it ... Oh ya warriors... I wonder what happen to them? And there really would only be need for 2 chloros and 1 cleric rest of raid will be rogues.

    I encourage everyone to comment but please no trolls. We really need to let trion know we arent going to be happy with valor changes something most people want to just go away!! And me personally i wont be happy with always being outshined in dps by a rogue who spams his 1 button macro. Im sure no one will!! And i honestly dont mean to pick on rogues here but im sure even you can see the favortism towards you being top dps!

    Trion im sure (at least i hope) you will read this we all really like this game so why are you forcing everyone to have one thing can do and be good at im not asking for the best at just good!
    Mages have long since begged for warlock to be fixed dot wise i mean i love lock and i laugh at the damage i pulls.
    Warriors love to dps which i admit there damage was a little to high with the abuse of SLI but you basically r making them dead last in dps even if they spec for it.
    Last edited by pro; 06-11-2011 at 01:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    good patch I make correct class choices for certain ))

    (Gear)

  3. #3
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    708

    Default

    What Trion should do is make more support classes, DPS classes, Defensive Classes and healing classes.

    Supports have the crowd control, DPS don't have crowd control and defensive have more shields, etc..

    Right now there is way too much CC in this game and a lot of it is on DPS souls.

    I can understand snares on warrior DPS, that is fine. But a lot of the silences, fears, stuns etc on Support only. Except for certain exceptions like Rogue Assassins for stuns.

    But yeah, there is a ton of stuff people have suggested to be done which are really great ideas. Sadly none of it is being taking on board. Like the resists on armours for example and having rank systems for level 50's.

    Hopefully "one" day Trion will listen to the community properly. Hopefully.

    EDIT - I know there already is categorised class types, but it needs to be a bit more seperated, e.g. DPS don't do suppot stuff and if they are hybrid then it's the crap CC and crap damage but mixed.

    I dunno.. Really need everyone to give good feed back and postivie feed back.. We NEED Trion to listen to us properly.. It's the players who make the game, they design it. Without us they don't exist.
    Last edited by Valkorian; 06-11-2011 at 01:48 AM.

  4. #4
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    So i just read the patch notes for everyone and basically it made rogues the only dps in the game. But here is what"s ironic they wont be able to kill anything due to valor and clerics.

    Ill start with clerics... Basically with valor changes they had God mode handed to them. All anyone can do is hope dominator can control them (im really praying it can).

    Rogues the class that already has the highest damage ironically is the only class that get nerfed!! ( I wont begin to understand Trion on this i mean surely they read forums and have access to parses!)

    Mages got a huge nerf to sc damage all around ( Its only viable raid spec) And got no compensation with a buff to warlock necro or elementalist! Really???? And woth changes to chloro and dom it makes me think they are telling us. " we are going to let you guys hit like a toy car but rogues get to hit like a real SUV!!! Dont worry tho you can still be someones buff (female dog since the real word will get censored im sure). And you can be really annoying with dom in pvp and who knows we havent nerfed pyro into ground again so you might kill something but dont you dare find a way to kill anything within 30 minutes or we will nerf you again!! And we made chloro a little better so you can help keep the rogues alive !


    Warrior SLI got moved out of reach for you guys to do real damage anymore. You basically must spec as a tank or be considered free favor. But dont worry you can join the mages at the rez circle while rogues go around ganking and the clerics heal themselves while being critted for 500dps (highest hit they will ever see) and come here to QQ about it.




    Sorry if i offended any classes with this but its sad cold hard truth lets face it . We can tell Trion about it now or be unsubbing and finding or going back to other games. The only one who will mame it out of this patch alive will be Rogues. And clerics but lets be honest the only they will be able to do is heal and who really wants to spam heals on themself every WF and do 0 dps? Not me!! Pve wise we will see 3 callings mage cleric and rogue and while we wait for the group to get ready we will be saying " remmber when there was a 4th calling what was it ... Oh ya warriors... I wonder what happen to them? And there really would only be need for 2 chloros and 1 cleric rest of raid will be rogues.

    I encourage everyone to comment but please no trolls. We really need to let trion know we arent going to be happy with valor changes something most people want to just go away!! And me personally i wont be happy with always being outshined in dps by a rogue who spams his 1 button macro. Im sure no one will!! And i honestly dont mean to pick on rogues here but im sure even you can see the favortism towards you being top dps!

    Trion im sure (at least i hope) you will read this we all really like this game so why are you forcing everyone to have one thing can do and be good at im not asking for the best at just good!
    Mages have long since begged for warlock to be fixed dot wise i mean i love lock and i laugh at the damage i pulls.
    Warriors love to dps which i admit there damage was a little to high with the abuse of SLI but you basically r making them dead last in dps even if they spec for it.
    I should really write a Java applet that tracks anti-Rogue troll threads from you and archanouss.
    Kashta, 50 Rogue / Gwythiant, 41 Cleric / Ampere, 37 Mage

  5. #5
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Warrior SLI got moved out of reach for you guys to do real damage anymore. You basically must spec as a tank or be considered free favor. But dont worry you can join the mages at the rez circle while rogues go around ganking and the clerics heal themselves while being critted for 500dps (highest hit they will ever see) and come here to QQ about it.
    .
    The hit to DPS isn't that bad for the cookie cutter warrior dps spec. And pure champ, pure riftblade, and paragon are all getting buffed. I think this might finally bring warrior dps specs in line with one another, and end our absurd reliance on SLI.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Umm how is it i keep seeing these threads but have yet to see any 1.3 patch notes am i missing something?

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    So i just read the patch notes for everyone and basically it made rogues the only dps in the game. But here is what"s ironic they wont be able to kill anything due to valor and clerics.

    Ill start with clerics... Basically with valor changes they had God mode handed to them. All anyone can do is hope dominator can control them (im really praying it can).

    Rogues the class that already has the highest damage ironically is the only class that get nerfed!! ( I wont begin to understand Trion on this i mean surely they read forums and have access to parses!)

    Mages got a huge nerf to sc damage all around ( Its only viable raid spec) And got no compensation with a buff to warlock necro or elementalist! Really???? And woth changes to chloro and dom it makes me think they are telling us. " we are going to let you guys hit like a toy car but rogues get to hit like a real SUV!!! Dont worry tho you can still be someones buff (female dog since the real word will get censored im sure). And you can be really annoying with dom in pvp and who knows we havent nerfed pyro into ground again so you might kill something but dont you dare find a way to kill anything within 30 minutes or we will nerf you again!! And we made chloro a little better so you can help keep the rogues alive !


    Warrior SLI got moved out of reach for you guys to do real damage anymore. You basically must spec as a tank or be considered free favor. But dont worry you can join the mages at the rez circle while rogues go around ganking and the clerics heal themselves while being critted for 500dps (highest hit they will ever see) and come here to QQ about it.




    Sorry if i offended any classes with this but its sad cold hard truth lets face it . We can tell Trion about it now or be unsubbing and finding or going back to other games. The only one who will mame it out of this patch alive will be Rogues. And clerics but lets be honest the only they will be able to do is heal and who really wants to spam heals on themself every WF and do 0 dps? Not me!! Pve wise we will see 3 callings mage cleric and rogue and while we wait for the group to get ready we will be saying " remmber when there was a 4th calling what was it ... Oh ya warriors... I wonder what happen to them? And there really would only be need for 2 chloros and 1 cleric rest of raid will be rogues.

    I encourage everyone to comment but please no trolls. We really need to let trion know we arent going to be happy with valor changes something most people want to just go away!! And me personally i wont be happy with always being outshined in dps by a rogue who spams his 1 button macro. Im sure no one will!! And i honestly dont mean to pick on rogues here but im sure even you can see the favortism towards you being top dps!

    Trion im sure (at least i hope) you will read this we all really like this game so why are you forcing everyone to have one thing can do and be good at im not asking for the best at just good!
    Mages have long since begged for warlock to be fixed dot wise i mean i love lock and i laugh at the damage i pulls.
    Warriors love to dps which i admit there damage was a little to high with the abuse of SLI but you basically r making them dead last in dps even if they spec for it.
    Judging how many people always seem to agree with you.. you know.. noone. Maybe.. just maybe.. the PRO-blem is you.
    I notice you start 1 thread, where noone seems to agree with you, so you start just another.

    Yes, Trion has their own parcers, they have them for every raid and bg, including the end results. Clearly they are disagreeing with you.
    Considering you where already complaining about rogues in 1.1.. you know.. where the rogue pressense in BG's was close to non-existant, full mage teans etc etc, calling them the ROGUES op.. doesnt really grant you too much credebility.

    But Im sure you are happy about this part.

    Rogues the class that already has the highest damage ironically is the only class that get nerfed!! ( I wont begin to understand Trion on this i mean surely they read forums and have access to parses!)
    Im sure you misstyped there but hey I find it funny non the less.
    Does this mean you are asking Trion to buff rogues?

  8. #8
    Plane Touched Ashraa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prosopon3 View Post
    The hit to DPS isn't that bad for the cookie cutter warrior dps spec. And pure champ, pure riftblade, and paragon are all getting buffed. I think this might finally bring warrior dps specs in line with one another, and end our absurd reliance on SLI.
    Nope it is not.

    Right now on the test server the top contributing warriors have see a 30% DPS loss.

    Warriors will have subpar DPS against every othe caling in the game while not having ranged, support or healing spec.

    Pure champ, pure RiftBlade are not getting buffed at all those a realy minor changes and in the champs are more restrictive than a buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andalamar View Post
    I don't usually make pointless, funny or troll posts, but this is too funny to let pass by - Ashraa, the invincible Warrior, making a complaint topic about Mages. Really, Ashraa? Hahaha!
    I know I can do nothing faced against you.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched toblaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    250

    Default

    the changes to warrior on the ptr has basicly made them a wet noodle. the changes to cleric and rogue have made them even more of a powerhouse class. pyro on mage still hits like a truck with one shots. also the changes to cleric justicar move them ahead of warrior as the best tank. after 1.3 warrior will be forgoten as a class to take on raids or premade pvp.

  10. #10
    Rift Chaser CaptFailure's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prosopon3 View Post
    The hit to DPS isn't that bad for the cookie cutter warrior dps spec. And pure champ, pure riftblade, and paragon are all getting buffed. I think this might finally bring warrior dps specs in line with one another, and end our absurd reliance on SLI.
    Yes, they brought the specs in line. They did this by making ALL of them worthless. Yeah Paragon got a massive buff if you consider being able to break even with the other souls a buff. We're still the lowest DPS in game as of this next patch.

    Account canceled, game uninstalled, regretting I can't remove it from my Steam account. I feel bad for having tried to support this game on the forums like I did for so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingstock
    SWTOR will hit a big enough audience on it's own to be successful. Know why? Because Star Wars has fanbois just like you: that would buy anything that says SW on the box that know nothing about Bioware.
    When defending something, the best course of action is not to admit the only thing going for it is blind devotion.

  11. #11
    pro
    pro is offline
    Rift Chaser pro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by betarun View Post
    Judging how many people always seem to agree with you.. you know.. noone. Maybe.. just maybe.. the PRO-blem is you.
    I notice you start 1 thread, where noone seems to agree with you, so you start just another.

    Yes, Trion has their own parcers, they have them for every raid and bg, including the end results. Clearly they are disagreeing with you.
    Considering you where already complaining about rogues in 1.1.. you know.. where the rogue pressense in BG's was close to non-existant, full mage teans etc etc, calling them the ROGUES op.. doesnt really grant you too much credebility.

    But Im sure you are happy about this part.


    Im sure you misstyped there but hey I find it funny non the less.
    Does this mean you are asking Trion to buff rogues?
    Well since alot of people do agree with me im not sure what your talking about the thing is rogue population is by far the biggest and there voices tend to out way everyone elses.
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest. Mages just need a dps buff to warlock necro elem and pyro! And yes that was a typo meamt they they had the highest damage but where the only ones not nerfed!

  12. #12
    Sword of Telara Mr Malingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Well since alot of people do agree with me im not sure what your talking about the thing is rogue population is by far the biggest and there voices tend to out way everyone elses.
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest. Mages just need a dps buff to warlock necro elem and pyro! And yes that was a typo meamt they they had the highest damage but where the only ones not nerfed!
    Only ones not nerfed?
    I see your reading skills are about as good as your typing skills

    Sab/BD got a heavy nerf. A deserving one but a nerf none the less.
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

  13. #13
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptFailure View Post
    Account canceled, game uninstalled, regretting I can't remove it from my Steam account. I feel bad for having tried to support this game on the forums like I did for so long.
    Trion should really implement a test region, maybe even a whole separate shard, that's open to the public. That way proposed class changes can be evaluated before going live. Oh well...too bad.

  14. #14
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Well since alot of people do agree with me im not sure what your talking about the thing is rogue population is by far the biggest and there voices tend to out way everyone elses.
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest. Mages just need a dps buff to warlock necro elem and pyro! And yes that was a typo meamt they they had the highest damage but where the only ones not nerfed!
    Checked the last few threads you made, kinna no support for you there.
    Forgot your anti stealth campain? The absense of support trent was there too.

    But lets look back shall we? Rogues received their share of nerving in previous patches. That so called minority like.. mages gotten superboosted in 1.1 Or did you forget about the full Pyro teams, and the nearly complete absense of rogues in bgs.

    But your posting tone of voice is still the same, WAAA rogues WAAAA warriors!!
    If your concern was truely about bringing Warlock , necro and elementals in line of the other classes, you would have come here actually adressing them instead of adding a 1 line mentioning them remotely.
    But you suggesting Pyro needs buffing says it all.

    Btw you may want to look into which class is ussually dominating the charts in raids. Ill give you a hint.. its not a warrior, cleric nor rogue soul.

  15. #15
    Rift Chaser Blakjak02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    370

    Default

    @ OP

    QQ more.
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

    Message me in the game if you want to chat...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts