+ Reply to Thread

Thread: why all the QQ about fulminate and eradicate

Rift Disciple

Default why all the QQ about fulminate and eradicate

i playa r6 mage and r4 rogue

my r6 mage doesnt even have a pyro build with 51 points into it for fulminate. he still runs around doing 1.8k fireballs. owning everyone.

my r4 rogue doesnt even have a MM build with 44 points into marksman. he runs around doing 2.5k deadeye shots. owning everyone.

seems to me u can spend points for better results into other trees. so i say.. NURF FULMINATE. NURF ERADICATE. doesnt make a difference. im still gunna be on a warfront near you. owning you. mmmk?

even after they nurf those 2 spells, u same trolls will be on here complaining cause u got 1 shot from cinderburst-fireblast-inferno combo or empowered-empowered-deadeye with scrouge of darkness up.

Rift Master

lol aint dat da trufe babee
    you forgot to include warriors, if they catch melee range i see the 1k+ dmg fly and i got a stun to try to live thru because each attack they make gives that or 900ish
    Last edited by Fernt; 06-10-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fizbini View Post
    even after they nurf those 2 spells, u same trolls will be on here complaining cause u got 1 shot from cinderburst-fireblast-inferno combo or empowered-empowered-deadeye with scrouge of darkness up.
    This is so true

pro

Lol all this is true uncluding the above post about warriors but this just proves how p6 gear is to buffed compared to lower prestige levels. And forgot to include inquis/any heal soul. Combat moves really fast in this game.

Soulwalker

And the devs continued to listen to these non sense QQ

aux

You clearly need a double nerf.
    I'm so BORED

+ Reply to Thread