+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More cry babies then a WoW factory

Soulwalker

Default More cry babies then a WoW factory

Seriously folks. I enjoy a good MMO like the next geek but please please please....for the love of gaming glory stop crying how unbalanced a game and make references between PVE and PVP. Apples and not even oranges cause that would mean they are similar...its apples and pretzels.

PVE has a set script of AI using mechanics and RNG to make an obstacle for a player. To make it more or less challenging the DEVS either change percentage rates, damage rates or mechanics and even HPs. The players have abilities and must react to those set parameters. RNG can throw them off a little but otherwise its up to the players to gear up and learn the mechanics.

PVP is a whole different beast. You have real people behind those pesky blips you are trying to kill. Stealth, cunning, knowledge and familiarity with your battlefield coupled with a little luck and a crap ton of skill make or break PvP. Quick reaction is paramount if you are going to not learn to be crafty, and a sense of timing and surroundings are required if you not going to learn how to key bind and practice.

How to truly balance this game....simple. If you want a PvP and PVE focused game you either get rid of world based free reign PVP and keep it to certain areas/battlegrounds etc which restrict entry and use to PVP based souls ( and that means TRION would have to make a few more souls...but keep them PVP based) or get rid of the customers....cause people whine when they don't win and mask it behind catchy little phrases like " I just want to have a chance" or " I do it for fun and getting one shotted is not fun"

Listen whiners, I do not pvp cause I suck at it. I know I do. I do it cause we have guild quests that require us as a guild to do so. I am of little help one on one but as a team mate I shine...yay means I can blend into a crowd. Stop saying this is OP and this class is too much. Its a PVE game first and PVP second. If it was PVP first then it would be called Quakearena or something catchy like that.

What is a WoW factory? And why are there babies in it? I'm thinking of like a child labor gold-farming sweatshop. Poor babies

Quote Originally Posted by Daeeb View Post
    Its a PVE game first and PVP second.
    Care to quote a statement by Trion to back this up?

I look on the game's main site, and I see more information regarding PvP than I do PvE.
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

Ignoring this thread due to improper use of the word "then" in the title
    Last edited by Clades; 06-10-2011 at 05:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread