Default Rift Lately

This is what everyone sounds like...
    Clerics- our healing is fine l2p!
    Rogues- we arent op take away stealth and we suck l2p
    Warriors-we need major reworking those big numbers are all from SlI
    Mages-trion please fix us we need some major dps love in all souls
    Rogue- no you dont you can one shot me with fumigate
    Warrior- ya and cinder too
    Mage- no we cant, remmber last patch and we got nerfed to the ground amd you got buffed to hell, and its fulminate! (look at cleric for back-up)
    Cleric- no dont bring me into this again!(maybe i can still be a God if i keep quite)
    Rogue-(what should we get nerfed next? Maybe chlor and clerics so Rift will have to retitle the game "Rift for rogues")

Dev1- wow look at the mess we made
    Dev2- I dont care not my problem
    Dev1- yes it is, its our job to fix things
    Dev2- ohh right i forgot
    Gersh-just let me balance everything again
    Dev 1&2-NOOOO
    Dev1- well everyone has been OP now dont you think we should really try to balance
    Dev2- why bother we have there money plus this whole soul system be what you is a b**ch to balance
    Last edited by pro; 06-10-2011 at 12:16 AM.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Rift Disciple

The title is wrong, it should read:

"Rift forums lately"

(I don't meet that much morons like pro ingame)
    Last edited by Agnu; 06-10-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Shadowlander

if everybody is op, it's balanced.

move along

Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Dev2- ohh right i forgot
    Dev 1&2-NOOOO
    Dev1- well everyone has been OP now dont you think we should really try to balance
    Dev2- why bother we have there money plus this whole soul system be what you is a b**ch to balance
    Funny!

pro

Quote Originally Posted by cubinh View Post
    if everybody is op, it's balanced.

move along
    But the thing its just not balanced at all which is problem. Each class has some major issues that need immediate fixing because only 2 or 3 souls in some callings are ever used. Which is a problem and if you cant see it then WoW is that way scrub ---------->.

The only real issue is Fulminate. Rogues do a lot of damage and have high burst, but Fulminate completely bypasses armor and one-shots you.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Marrocco View Post
    The only real issue is Fulminate. Rogues do a lot of damage and have high burst, but Fulminate completely bypasses armor and one-shots you.
    I get real tired of seeing this. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but as a mage who primarily plays Pyro in WFs and has done so since release I see a whoooole lot of my Fulminate's get shrugged off. Sure, every now and then the stars align right and I get a nice crit against someone with crap gear and he turns into a pile of ash. That's the exception though, not the norm.

you know these little things that go into your source core they look like fire crystals they have a small thing on the bottom after stats that says fire resist: X. Or you can see fire rift vendors and they have 2 runes that can go on chest/shoulders that say fire resist: X.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabreon View Post
    you know these little things that go into your source core they look like fire crystals they have a small thing on the bottom after stats that says fire resist: X. Or you can see fire rift vendors and they have 2 runes that can go on chest/shoulders that say fire resist: X.
    OK, so I have to nerf my damage and stats because Fulminate does too much damage for a 45 second cooldown insta-cast.......lol. Nice logic.

It's OP'd, just like Titan's Strike Stunlocks were.

Champion

This is what everyone sounds like...
    Clerics- our healing is fine l2p!
    Rogues- we arent op take away stealth and we suck l2p
    Warriors-we need major reworking those big numbers are all from SlI
    Mages-trion please fix us we need some major dps love in all souls
    Rogue- no you dont you can one shot me with fumigate
    Warrior- ya and cinder too
    Mage- no we cant, remmber last patch and we got nerfed to the ground amd you got buffed to hell, and its fulminate! (look at cleric for back-up)
    Cleric- no dont bring me into this again!(maybe i can still be a God if i keep quite)
    Rogue-(what should we get nerfed next? Maybe chlor and clerics so Rift will have to retitle the game "Rift for rogues")

Dev2- ohh right i forgot
    Dev 1&2-NOOOO
    Hey, look, another thread from "pro" about how Rogues and Warriors can beat his Shaman senseless.
    Kashta, 50 Rogue / Gwythiant, 41 Cleric / Ampere, 37 Mage

pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    Hey, look, another thread from "pro" about how Rogues and Warriors can beat his Shaman senseless.
    I play a rogue cleric and mage is main so please get your facts straight before you open your noob mouth.

pro

OK, so I have to nerf my damage and stats because Fulminate does too much damage for a 45 second cooldown insta-cast.......lol. Nice logic.

Im sorry that a mage with skill and gear handed your noob green wearing gear butt to you. And you have stealth nuff said. And if getting some gear with resist is to hard or gimps your damage to much then sucks for you. Because if you think a mage is OP then i have 2 words for you "YOUR BAD". This is a mmo adapt and try playing a mage in a Wf and not be p6 you will get owned!

Yeah dude, you know mages are just stacking armor and all the survivability talents they can without giving up all their damage just to survive the onslaught of warrs.

Oh wait, I forgot, I go 51/15 pyro/lock/archmage on my mage and rock everything without any concern for survivability. How'd that slip my mind?

Champion

I play a rogue cleric and mage is main so please get your facts straight before you open your noob mouth.
    And yet, all you do is complain about how Rogues and Warriors are owning you. Have you considered that maybe your spec is just bad at PVP.
    Kashta, 50 Rogue / Gwythiant, 41 Cleric / Ampere, 37 Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast