+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will warlocks have a pet?

Default Will warlocks have a pet?

Never mind lol.
    Last edited by Brad; 08-12-2010 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Didn't even read the elementalist class haha.

Brad..stop spamming haha!

Yea, its called an Elementalist or something, need to check more info on the forum, have a search, im a big fan of Pet class dot hots and anything similar,

Don't play with matches.

Telaran

Cloww you sound like a casual, maybe you should try crafting or something. As for warlock the warlock class, I'd love to see a pet-less one. Most other games necros/summoners/warlocks classes to have a pet. In this game the pet class looks like a Elementalist. Cloww, if you do decide to play a the warlock class, I'll be sure to make a guide to help you out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lockness View Post
    Cloww you sound like a casual, maybe you should try crafting or something. As for warlock the warlock class, I'd love to see a pet-less one. Most other games necros/summoners/warlocks classes to have a pet. In this game the pet class looks like a Elementalist. Cloww, if you do decide to play a the warlock class, I'll be sure to make a guide to help you out
    lol!

I like DoT & debuff centric classes to not have pets... Pets don't really add much except annoyance factor, and these classes tend to have their good abilities nerfed because of the pet...

Screw you Lockness really..screw you =__=..

nah, i like pets good for pulling..and soloing purposes, but i prefer classes that do instant cast with abit of everything..wait?im having an assumption that a warlock class = summoner class..thus its an elementalist? guess im wrong..blergh >__>,meh..maybe il role a healer..case solve.

Pet or not we might be able to use the soul of another class to summon a pet.
    Death is great people are dying to get there.

Death is great it's the cure to Life.

I love my skellie pets

There wouldn't be so much annoyance if they got pathing right, that's always been the major issue.

ive heard rumors about every class having a specific pet. no confirmation though if they will or how useful they will be..in the videos if seen/heard a hawk..a bear..and a wolf
    Merlonus-Pyro-lock

+ Reply to Thread