+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If 1.3 does this there will be Balance

pro

Default If 1.3 does this there will be Balance

Warrior-
    Completly rework the Warrior to give them better survivabilty but make there damage like a wet noodle. I mean they are Tanks let them live but they shouldnt be able to kill thats what DPS is for.

Cleric-
    Just nerf cleric healing on themselves and others but for WFs only i mean really you cant have balance in both PVP and PVE.

Mage-
    Nerf the damage of critted Cinder Burst and Fulminates. But raise the the overall damage of fireball and flamebolt. This way it will have some PVE viabilty also and will no longer kill in 1 or 2 (rare but happens).
    Let Dominator be the anti melee like it was clearly meant to be and still have some skills that will make it wanted in raids. Nerf Stormcaller single target DPS and leave the AOE alone. I mean really why does it have both. Buff necro/Lock single target so it will be idea for long fights that will normally make Pyros and SC's go OOM even if they are only used for raid bosses at least they will be used. And let Pyro be idea for dungeon short single target fights/bosses.

Rogue-
    Nerf Marksman range and there dps i mean how do they do more damage and have better range than a mage it is clearly wrong i havent met anyone who disagrees with this and yes i asked a bunch of rogues.
    Assasin damage is very bursty which is why i dont see how they have slip-away and some really nice cc it shouldnt all be in one soul. And of course there stealth is another thing that annoys me there should be some type of stealth detection that is or can be obtained in game other than by going 15 deep in Archmage and getting usless talents which is only in the mage soul what about Warrior and Clerics. And once you see a rogue you still cant attack him he will become visible for a second then utterly dissappear what good does that do. Once he is spotted he should be perma visble and targettable.

Sez

Troll thread, nothing to see here.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    how is it a troll i play all 3 callings except warrior.
    Last edited by pro; 06-07-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Plane Touched The Blackswordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    how is it a troll i play all 3 callings except warrior.
    rotflmao...
    Prestige 6 Soloer

Bathing in blood and tears.

-ROFLMANCER- Pyro/Dom/Arch (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    i kinda have to agree, just about every suggestion made is so wrong in so many ways.

warriors are tanks and should not be able to kill anything? so remove the tanking souls from clerics and rogues pls, and the healing/support souls from mages/rogues. since every class must have a single, clearly defined role and not be permited any chance at other roles.

pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Blackswordsman View Post
    I completly agree...
    im happy someone does

This guy has it all figured out

but missed few things to make the perfect balance: remove clerics and mages from the game... i dont like magic casting Gendalf wannabees. They pew pew fire balls which is impossible and heal by moving their hands... they are no Jesus Gonzalez from the deep mexican forests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Plane Touched The Blackswordsman's Avatar

im happy someone does
    You're happy I agree you don't play warrior nor care for class 'balance'... mmkay.
    Prestige 6 Soloer

Bathing in blood and tears.

-ROFLMANCER- Pyro/Dom/Arch (Retired)

runonsentencesmakemyeyesbleed.

Champion

Warrior-
    Completly rework the Warrior to give them better survivabilty but make there damage like a wet noodle. I mean they are Tanks let them live but they shouldnt be able to kill thats what DPS is for.

Cleric-
    Just nerf cleric healing on themselves and others but for WFs only i mean really you cant have balance in both PVP and PVE.

Mage-
    Nerf the damage of critted Cinder Burst and Fulminates. But raise the the overall damage of fireball and flamebolt. This way it will have some PVE viabilty also and will no longer kill in 1 or 2 (rare but happens).
    Let Dominator be the anti melee like it was clearly meant to be and still have some skills thatwill make it wanted in raids. Nerf Stormcaller single target DPS and leave the AOE alone. I mean really why does it have both. Buff necro/Lock single target so it will be idea for long fights that will normally make Pyros and SC's go OOM even if they are only used for raid bosses at least they will be used. And let Pyro be idea for dungeon short single target fights/bosses.

Rogue-
    Nerf Marksman range and there dps i mean how do they do more damage and have better range than a mage it is clearly wrong i havent met anyone who disagrees with this and yes i asked a bunch of rogues.
    Assasin damage is very bursty which is why i dont see how they have slip-away and some really nice cc it shouldnt all be in one soul. And of course there stealth is another thing that annoys me there should be some type of stealth detection that is or can be obtained in game other than by going 15 deep in Archmage and getting usless talents which is only in the mage soul what about Warrior and Clerics. And once you see a rogue you still cant attack him he will become visible for a second then utterly dissappear what good does that do. Once he is spotted he should be perma visble and targettable.
    Hey look, it's another troll thread from Pro. We get it dude, you can't beat Warriors or Marksmen on your Shaman. Cope. I can't do crap to a (non-****) Warden in my PVP Assassin spec, but do you see me crying all over the damned forums?
    Kashta, 50 Rogue / Gwythiant, 41 Cleric / Ampere, 37 Mage

Balance would be deleting all players on both sides except one of each class.

To answer the ops actual post ( not the words he posted )

Yes warriors can hit you.

Yes the other teams healers can heal.

Yes Mages do damage.

Yes if you take a stealth class with enough points, you can slip away.

The OP has his pet hates, I have my own, I dislike intensely player abusers in warfront, meh we both have to play the game as it is and get over ourselves.

Maybe a new skill "Karma"could be introduced, once activated all players on the field get what they deserve. It might empty the game a little though.

Prophet of Telara

1/10

Come on man, you're not even trying!

+ Reply to Thread