+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im back........and i need some help

Soulwalker

Default Im back........and i need some help

i have 2 questions.
    what class is over populated?
    what class is needed the most?

i will chose what to play based on this.

Sez

Umm. You are obviously looking for an argument among others, so I suggest people who read this: Please do not participate.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Soulwalker

im not trying to start a fight.
    just want opinions.
    what should i play?

Soulwalker

iv heard that there are too many rogues. is that true?

You'll have to forgive the Rift Community, they exist of a bunch of self-loving whiny foamers.

So, you want whats most needed?

PVE: Tanks and Healers. DPS is a dime a dozen. Clerics, Warriors, and Rogues can tank. Mages and Clerics heal well, with Rogues(Bard soul) being able to heal almost as well (discussions bounce around that they can or cannot heal strong.)

PVP: Healers. A healer brings a lot to the table, and a lot of discussions are people whining about no one wanting to heal in a Warfront. Dig through the souls and see which one fits your playstyle.

This is if you really want to play whats needed.

Just because theres a billion of one calling does not mean that theres a billion of that soul. There are many Clerics, but not all heal. There are tons of Rogues, but few are Bards. And Bards bring wicked buffs.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by JenC View Post
    Just because theres a billion of one calling does not mean that theres a billion of that soul. There are many Clerics, but not all heal. There are tons of Rogues, but few are Bards. And Bards bring wicked buffs.
    True, this; at least the first part. On my server / faction, there's no shortage of bards. There is, however, a nasty shortage of healing clerics. We've got sufficient bards, and we have chloromancers out the yin-yang, but very few cleric healers.

depends on your shard really, but yes there is a large population of rogues in the game, and yet somehow 2/3 jobs the rogue calling can fullfill are normally under populated, Tank and support.

Most people still think of/prefer warrior tanks, and a warriors pve dps is still pretty gd good, they are not very viable in pvp anymore,but thats just because pryo still fulminate and MM is now facerolling.

all in all find your shard you want to play on and ask there, but tanks are fairly universally in high demand, some shard have more healers than they know what to do with some others do not.
    I am not healing at the moment because I don't want to, you suck becuase you have to. At least I have a choice.

+ Reply to Thread