+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please nerf!!

Soulwalker

Default Please nerf!!

Trion please 'nerf' 'nerfing'. I've grown tired of having to start a new toon everytime you do a 'nerf' on the current 'TOMF' spec ,just as i've started to get the hang of it, because so many people have 'QQ' about it on these friendly forums. This has now resulted in me having 27 toons, all level 13 and i don't think i can go on for much longer... (And btw. i dont't even know what 'QQ' means, do you? Didn't think so either. Hence all the nerfs so far have been uncalled for.)

So if you would be so kind and 'nerf' 'nerfing' by a lot. so much that a 'nerf' would only result in a 'narf'. At most.

Also, i think there should be an anti'nerf'. This could be called a 'smurf'.

Would really appreciate if some blue would answer on this.

Default Please nerf.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by lazymoray View Post
    Trion please 'nerf' 'nerfing'. I've grown tired of having to start a new toon everytime you do a 'nerf' on the current 'TOMF' spec ,just as i've started to get the hang of it, because so many people have 'QQ' about it on these friendly forums. This has now resulted in me having 27 toons, all level 13 and i don't think i can go on for much longer... (And btw. i dont't even know what 'QQ' means, do you? Didn't think so either. Hence all the nerfs so far have been uncalled for.)

So if you would be so kind and 'nerf' 'nerfing' by a lot. so much that a 'nerf' would only result in a 'narf'. At most.

Also, i think there should be an anti'nerf'. This could be called a 'smurf'.

Would really appreciate if some blue would answer on this.
    You must play Mage.

Shadowlander

Instead of thinking of it as a nerf think of it as balancing changes.

+ Reply to Thread