+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please NERF......I can't read it anymore.

Telaran

Default Please NERF......I can't read it anymore.

When will people stop screaming for nerfs. That's such a negative view on things.
    Instead of asking others to be made weaker, why not simply asking for a boost of your own class? Unfortunately intelligence and ability to faceroll keyboards are excluded!

If you are able to show convincing evidence that your class lacks in certain areas, why not pointing it out and try to reach something this way. I remember a lot of people complaint about melee rougues being sub-par with other melee DD and if I remember correctly they got a lot of boosts recently to lift them up a notch.

Take the Pyro rage for example. Instead of asking for a Pyro nerf, ask for a better resistance system in the game (just an example)
    Last edited by Macabri; 06-03-2011 at 05:51 AM.

Rift Disciple

The problem is not imbalance, it's a huge misunderstanding of how strengths and weaknesses work with a class based pvp system.

If one person gets killed by pyros all the time they think pyros need a need, when really they are just not suited to fight pyros and should avoid them. Each class is not expected to beat every other class. This isn't counterstrike.

Very often a nerf is what is necessary. It's not all baseless complaining.
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownAspect View Post
    The problem is not imbalance, it's a huge misunderstanding of how strengths and weaknesses work with a class based pvp system.

If one person gets killed by pyros all the time they think pyros need a need, when really they are just not suited to fight pyros and should avoid them. Each class is not expected to beat every other class. This isn't counterstrike.
    say that to pr6 cleric healer =)
    [lvl 50 rogue][icewatch][51sin/15inf/0ranger][defiant
    http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Narwhals/

Ascendant

Ok heres how we buff champs to pyro level take deathblow off the GCD and make it a non finisher. Now lets take destroyers bearing the 51 pt ability put a 45 second CD on it consumes all your combo points and does 7-10k damage with red ball 4-6k without it. Now llets give all physical abilities a 10% chance to increase your next finisher by 300%. There we go champs buffed up to pyro level.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

It's odd they ***** about he pyros becuase they have no fire resistance or magical resistance, yet I go in with a lower armored oon and can take a pyros nailings much easier. THey are to lazy to carry certain items for resistance boosts and do swap outs.
    NOTICE:
    I would be glad to give you some cheese with your whine. However there is a milk shortage. All the cows felt sorry for you and cried you a river, and drowned.

Poor cows.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Macabri View Post
    Take the Pyro rage for example. Instead of asking for a Pyro nerf, ask for a better resistance system in the game (just an example)
    I don't want Pyros to hit me for less, I want to be hit for less by Pyros...
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by diiorio View Post
    It's odd they ***** about he pyros becuase they have no fire resistance or magical resistance, yet I go in with a lower armored oon and can take a pyros nailings much easier. THey are to lazy to carry certain items for resistance boosts and do swap outs.
    High focus negates all resistances, and focus is easier to stack than resistances are. Why go and change core game mechanics when you can just tweak one broken class/spec?
    Last edited by Arcshayde; 06-03-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Please NERF... this thread
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by henx View Post
    say that to pr6 cleric healer =)
    I will, when you become P6 whatever yourself and have the same issues.

pro

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    Ok heres how we buff champs to pyro level take deathblow off the GCD and make it a non finisher. Now lets take destroyers bearing the 51 pt ability put a 45 second CD on it consumes all your combo points and does 7-10k damage with red ball 4-6k without it. Now llets give all physical abilities a 10% chance to increase your next finisher by 300%. There we go champs buffed up to pyro level.
    Im going to assume your a troll or this is sarcasm beause these ideas are horrible. This would be the death of warriors if not the game. Can you imagine warriors having uber survivabilty and being able to 1 shot? At least mages are easy to kill if spotted.

This right here sums up 99% of all whine threads.
    Grievance, Ethian Chloromaster, Leader of <Chaos>
    +Rithius, +Aro
    How to have rational discussions

Thumbs up a dozen internets to you sir!

well said, if Trion acted on half the calls for nerfs nobody would have any abilities at all.

Please NERF......I can't read it anymore.-scissors.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Macabri View Post
    When will people stop screaming for nerfs. That's such a negative view on things.
    Instead of asking others to be made weaker, why not simply asking for a boost of your own class? Unfortunately intelligence and ability to faceroll keyboards are excluded!

If you are able to show convincing evidence that your class lacks in certain areas, why not pointing it out and try to reach something this way. I remember a lot of people complaint about melee rougues being sub-par with other melee DD and if I remember correctly they got a lot of boosts recently to lift them up a notch.

People tried that, they have been ignored for months. Eventually people get tired of asking for reasonable changes and being ignored. Especially when they see people QQ for unreasonable changes and get them.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Arcshayde View Post
    High focus negates all resistances, and focus is easier to stack than resistances are. Why go and change core game mechanics when you can just tweak one broken class/spec?
    dosent affect resist dmg reduction as far as i know so thats not true

maybe the % to get missed by spell type
    but its also as hard to stack dodge/parray to compare to easy stacked +hit if it even afects it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast