+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats the best build for CC & AOE?

Question Whats the best build for CC & AOE?

HI I need a little advice plz...
    My question is in the title, whats the best builds for croud control and AOE damage?
    Im looking for a build that can hold agro away from me in a group of mobs while also blasting them with AEO goodness, don tknow if it's possible in this game but i was thinking along the lines of blasing a mob with ise freeze them in place then AOE the lot of them and watch them drop like flies, maybe wishfull thinking on my part, but is it possible?

Any tip's/advice posted and I will be very greatfull....Thanks in advance. Esterel
    Esterel - Beastmaster/Champion/Warlord - Weaponsmith/Miner/Forager - Warrior.
    Demi Gods - Overseer PvE - Shard. EU.

Esteral - Ranger/Nightblade/Sabatour - Runecrafter/Outfitter/Butcher - Dps Rogue.
    EMPIRE - Whitefall PvP - Shard. EU.

http://Riftempire.guildnow.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Esterel View Post
    HI I need a little advice plz...
    My question is in the title, whats the best builds for croud control and AOE damage?
    Im looking for a build that can hold agro away from me in a group of mobs while also blasting them with AEO goodness, don tknow if it's possible in this game but i was thinking along the lines of blasing a mob with ise freeze them in place then AOE the lot of them and watch them drop like flies, maybe wishfull thinking on my part, but is it possible?

Any tip's/advice posted and I will be very greatfull....Thanks in advance. Esterel
    go frost mage

... uppsy - wrong mmo

I think saboteur in rogue might be the best option, they have good cc from both cc groups, range and good aoe and can pick up some great boosts in secondaries.

Stormcaller to a lesser extent but cc has been nerfed severely since the last update and they only have 1 cc diminishing return group to work around and lack defensive options, they are very reliant on group support and red ball as is the case.
    Last edited by Inixia; 06-02-2011 at 11:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread