+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: op mages

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default op mages

    Are you gona do something about the op mages in this game??

    I am a lvl 25 Bow ranger and from start i was all bow ranger, but when i changed to Saboteur + Marksman & Ranger i saw that i do ALOT more damage with Saboteur, what do we see from that, we see this, a caster ranger is more powerful then a normal bow ranger.

    From this i see that Mages are so fu.... OP they can bee in this game, i am having a fight against an lvl 20 Mage and he just put dots on me and use life steel.

    It suck Rift guys, if i want to be all Arrow Ranger make my spells more powerfull to like the casters.

    Benny

  2. #2
    Plane Walker Xanadu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    481

    Default

    My level 37 assassin can beat any level 50 mage hands down.

    You are a rogue and could not beat a mage?
    Last edited by Walsingham; 06-01-2011 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Rude

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Grim Tidings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    147

    Default

    wow....really? I prefer the Red Ranger over the Arrow Ranger..I heard they took all his land and gave him casinos.
    Last edited by Grim Tidings; 06-01-2011 at 07:39 AM.

  4. #4
    Plane Touched Bungomungo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Someone should have told me sooner that my main is OP. All those face stabbings could have been avoided.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple katebot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heikedemon View Post
    It suck Rift guys, if i want to be all Arrow Ranger make my spells more powerfull to like the casters.

    Benny
    lolwut?
    When you're an adult, or at least over 21 in the states, you can walk into a store and as long as you have about $10, pick up what I like to call "video game fun enhancement serum" also known as "tomorrow I'm going to throw up in bed but holy **** I finally beat that boss last night. I think. **** I don't remember" occasionally also known as "I think I deleted my Oblivion save game." -Homebrew

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Yeah all i do is pwn mages as assassin. the key is right soul and build when it comes to pvp. Go do some reading about your class dude.

  7. #7
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    Heikedemon, you should have saved yourself some trouble and addressed OP Clerics and OP Warriors in this thread. Now you're going to have to go and start more threads because of your oversight.

    Keep the forums tidy. Learn to consolidate your nerf posts.
    The Roguepocalypse is upon us!

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple Grim Tidings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katebot View Post
    lolwut?
    That's about what I said.

  9. #9
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default Read waht i wrote

    I am a BOW RANGer not an Assasin, and plz if you gona answer do it in a good way and write so i understand, just because you are children that play games all the time that doesnt say that i have to understand all LPT, PPLT; WEKI or what the he... you are saying.

    All of you that been answering this are Assasins i dont wanna be an assasin i want to be an BOW ranger if you inderstand english.

  10. #10
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heikedemon View Post
    I am a lvl 25 Bow ranger and from start i was all bow ranger, but when i changed to Saboteur + Marksman & Ranger i saw that i do ALOT more damage with Saboteur, what do we see from that, we see this, a caster ranger is more powerful then a normal bow ranger.

    From this i see that Mages are so fu.... OP they can bee in this game, i am having a fight against an lvl 20 Mage and he just put dots on me and use life steel.
    Yikes, I just went back and read your post more carefully.

    Honestly, you think that one Rogue soul does more damage than another Rogue soul logically leads to Mages are OP? I think I'm missing a few steps of your argument in there.
    The Roguepocalypse is upon us!

  11. #11
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    Heikedemon, you should have saved yourself some trouble and addressed OP Clerics and OP Warriors in this thread. Now you're going to have to go and start more threads because of your oversight.

    Keep the forums tidy. Learn to consolidate your nerf posts.
    I dont care about Clerics and Warriors, them as a bow ranger i can take, in pvp i just disturb the cleric i dont even try to kill them and warriors i can kill.

  12. #12
    Shadowlander Rubix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    44

    Default QQ

    This touched me deep inside my funny spot.

    I dont think Trion will alter your class so that you can beat mages in every area of play just so you can feel good about your pew pew numbers. not all of the game revolves around your stats or abilitys but your skill as a gamer.

    I play warrior and have a hard time beating rogues at single target dps and mages usualy do alot more aoe dps than me but im not gonna QQ about it. some classes are better at certain things than others. I can stay way above rogues in aoe and above mages in single target and im happy with that but thats not all the game is about.

    Maybe you should learn your class and play the game with skill so you can QQ less

  13. #13
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heikedemon View Post
    I dont care about Clerics and Warriors, them as a bow ranger i can take, in pvp i just disturb the cleric i dont even try to kill them and warriors i can kill.
    So, to sum up:
    I am paper. Rock is ok. Nerf scissors.

  14. #14
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    Yikes, I just went back and read your post more carefully.

    Honestly, you think that one Rogue soul does more damage than another Rogue soul logically leads to Mages are OP? I think I'm missing a few steps of your argument in there.
    Can you honbestly say that you kill mages if they spot you from far away, as an Assasin you ahve hide and you do alot of damage from start with that, and you have slow silent you can use on them thats why i guess you say that you kill mages all the time, or am i wrong??

  15. #15
    Rift Chaser Kanshan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by artes View Post
    So, to sum up:
    I am paper. Rock is ok. Nerf scissors.
    Another True Story Bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    From now on I discriminate against addon users. No addons will be allowed in my groups. /discussion.
    Does that mean no vent?

    Stand up and Fight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts