+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tank and DPS?

Soulwalker

Question Tank and DPS?

So I am looking for a spec that is similar to WoWs warrior class that has different stances so it can be a tank when needed and DPS when needed.

True I can have my first spec as pally and second as some other tree that uses shields (idk which one that would be) but a "stance" type tree would be nice.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by rmb938 View Post
    So I am looking for a spec that is similar to WoWs warrior class that has different stances so it can be a tank when needed and DPS when needed.

True I can have my first spec as pally and second as some other tree that uses shields (idk which one that would be) but a "stance" type tree would be nice.
    the 2 closest that comes to mind are:

justicar but it's not tank and dps its tank and aoe heals depending on the mein used (the one gives massive boost to hp, armor, threat but gives -40%to damage from other souls, and the other one gives +50%to healing with justicar heals)

and riftstalker with is a tank/semidps, again uses two stances similar to justicar. one for threat/defencive stats, the other for dps boost.

Telaran

Having a spec (role) that does both is not very useful except maybe to AoE grind leveling (see Justicar/Shaman). Stances in WoW are not really for switching between tanking and DPSing because if you aren't heavily specced into one tree over the other you will be weak at that role.

What I think you might be looking for is to have one role contain 2 or 3 tank souls, and then have a second or third role for DPS souls. You can purchase additional roles from your class trainer.

You can change roles any time you are out of combat, and can respec your roles at the trainer.

+ Reply to Thread