+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roles and souls

Default Roles and souls

I think Trion should add an option to change souls especially for new players.On my main character i have 4 roles, but 2(even 3) of them are fu**ed up because i was testing and didn't like the results. I must completely change all souls in them and also on my support role i have 1 soul for changing so i'm pretty much screwed with 4 roles and only 1 useful.

Plane Touched

You already can change souls...

Just respec and click on the big soul icon and select a new one from the list...

Rift Disciple

Someone who has played long enough to get the plat for 4 roles means you would have to know how to switch out souls. Ergo, this is a troll post. Nice try

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Blarrg View Post
    Someone who has played long enough to get the plat for 4 roles means you would have to know how to switch out souls. Ergo, this is a troll post. Nice try
    No they dont know.
    There are Level 50 Chars out there that dont have all Souls. And please, 20 Plat...easy amount, you get it through quest at around Scarlet Gorge.

Rift Disciple

So, you expect me to believe someone who has leveled to 50, or even to 30ish has no idea how to reset and swap out souls? Mate, nobody can play through a game and be that clueless

+ Reply to Thread