+ Reply to Thread

Thread: class imbalance

Soulwalker

Default class imbalance

hello. i have been playing rift now for over 1 month and i have been 50 for a good while. i have been pvping since i dinged 50 and im very dissapointed after the 1.2 patch hit mages went from the best ( ofc we where OP ) to a all time low. rogues can kill us in any spec within about 3 seconds of initial dmg. and warriors will slowly kill you since you cant kill them what so ever. the only class that is killable as a mage is Cleric and thats if they have a bad spec.
    why did you nerf every mage spec so the class became totally worhtless in pvp?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Niyar View Post
    hello. i have been playing rift now for over 1 month and i have been 50 for a good while. i have been pvping since i dinged 50 and im very dissapointed after the 1.2 patch hit mages went from the best ( ofc we where OP ) to a all time low. rogues can kill us in any spec within about 3 seconds of initial dmg. and warriors will slowly kill you since you cant kill them what so ever. the only class that is killable as a mage is Cleric and thats if they have a bad spec.
    why did you nerf every mage spec so the class became totally worhtless in pvp?
    play sc/ele or choro/lock. seriously do some research mages are still 2nd best to clerics i think everyone on the forums just loled at your post.

+ Reply to Thread