Thread: skill builderrr

Plane Touched

Default skill builderrr

updated skill builder?
    zam is outdated, any more recent ones?
    Bouse - Dayblind - Defiant - Cleric

Soulwalker

Rift Disciple

the funny thig is, i swear zam actually was updates at some point but then got un-updated (if that is a word :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansanity View Post
    It was even funnier in certain other games; where a leather clad cow (heh heh) then shapeshifts into a completely unarmoured bear-tank... but no one really minded that... because it's maaaagic (whereas a mage isn't?!).

Shadowlander

All right. Check it out, you wads. I was waiting for someone to figure this out but I guess it's up to me.

Zam was updated a day after 1.2 went live. Then, suddenly, like a week later, Zam reverted to 1.1 again. But if you built any links back then when it was working right they still work correctly. Did you guys not make bookmarks?

Anyway: use this link to one of my experimental builds, if you don't have one of your own. Don't criticize it. I was only looking at the changes after the update. But you can use it as a backdoor to build what you want:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M....E0toszAudR.Vc

My other car is a car

Soulwalker

Thanks for the hint! It's just really odd that they changed it back like that. I was wondering why when tinkering with my previous builds everything was normal but when I loaded it up fresh the other day it was out dated.

+ Reply to Thread