+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which specific class is most needed in pve right now?

Soulwalker

Default Which specific class is most needed in pve right now?

I am starting a character and am not going to be one of those imbeciles that instantly want to go for the wicked dps classes... I am wondering which class would get me into a group easier, i am okay with leadership roles and anything for that matter. Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawka View Post
    I am starting a character and am not going to be one of those imbeciles that instantly want to go for the wicked dps classes... I am wondering which class would get me into a group easier, i am okay with leadership roles and anything for that matter. Thanks for reading.
    Cleric or warrior. There's severe lack of tanks and healers on some servers (some but not all). In case you choose warrior - that class has very limited options role-wise so do your class tree research before picking a class.
    This post is best viewed with

Rift Master

Tanks and go for Warrior for Knock Back immunity.

Warrior tank, rogue bard or support mage (Archon+Chloro)
    Hamcat Elora Vishten Selara Tadlos Hamacus Felonia Jenkins Jones Hamelora Nelvana Shambala Port Koliak and my GIMP Tunarri
    Altaholics Anonymous poster child. But one time or another every PvPer on every shard has died at least once by my hand.

+ Reply to Thread