+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bladedancer.. from Purple to Gold...

Default Bladedancer.. from Purple to Gold...

Hmmm, Conspiracy? Noticed it when Paladin class was added..

It was mentioned that it represents the class is taken later on at level 15 or 30 and such...

On the topic of blade dancers, any idea of whether or not they'll be faction specific to guardians?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimsul View Post
    Hmmm, Conspiracy? Noticed it when Paladin class was added..

It was mentioned that it represents the class is taken later on at level 15 or 30 and such...

On the topic of blade dancers, any idea of whether or not they'll be faction specific to guardians?
    I have wondered about this too and honestly am still a bit confused. Each calling has 8 souls so if 4 are locked to Guardians and say 4 to Defiant that doesn't leave many choices really. I want to roll a Defiant but also want to be a Bladedancer so I really hope not.

probably modified the CSS color for that border from purple to gold for a better view
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

Quote Originally Posted by Nimsul View Post

Personally I don't think so, but there are no official informations on that.

We just know their are thinking about if the starting souls are faction based or maybe at letter time(levels) open to both factions.

while some classes make sense to be locked out, see paladin for defiant doesn't really make sense now does it, for others it makes far more sense to have them available to both sides, see ranger.

So I don't think it will be 4 for defiant and 4 for guardians. I think we should expect 2-6 per faction, but they might have some that are on both faction sheets. Their will be 2 or 3 maybe that are not available at character creation. These will only be available through playing the game. This might be an old soul that is locked somewhere, a quest to retrieve an old soul or more something like that.

And the colour change can be something, can be nothing. We will know as soon as more classes are available. The blade dancer is an advanced class and as such is not available at character creation

+ Reply to Thread