+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Balance update? Or just new fotm?

Default Balance update? Or just new fotm?

Seriously. Every time there is a "Balance update", Trion just makes a new fotm. Im beginning to think their idea of balance is to make one class overpowered each month, so that everyone gets 3 months each year of overpowered.

If every class gets to be the overpowere class for the same amount of time, that must be balanced right?

Jesus Trion... At first it was understandable. Obviously when trying to balance things, developers can make mistakes. Now this has happened FOUR TIMES. Every single update you just make a different class overpowered.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GriffonHawke View Post
    Seriously. Every time there is a "Balance update", Trion just makes a new fotm. Im beginning to think their idea of balance is to make one class overpowered each month, so that everyone gets 3 months each year of overpowered.

If every class gets to be the overpowere class for the same amount of time, that must be balanced right?

Jesus Trion... At first it was understandable. Obviously when trying to balance things, developers can make mistakes. Now this has happened FOUR TIMES. Every single update you just make a different class overpowered.
    It hasn't been a different class, FYI.

There's 1 they won't dare nerf. The other 2 who have enjoyed any FOTM status have been nerfed and rebuffed slightly. The one that has always been in the dirt UP as **** has been nerfed every-single-patch and will never be OP.

So there you have it.

Rift Chaser

It is call natural selection.Some when you remove a predator another one rise up,Something is going to be on top of the food chain.Pyros and Clerics where not this strong beginning of the game remove Mana drains and Sabs,Champs guess what happens.

Revert the Mana Drains nerfs see anybody complains Pyro or Cleric again.

Sez

Ummmm.... Balance is a process, not a finish line....
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

You should either delete your sig or your post. The game is fine. Stop assuming everything needs to be balanced around PvP as that's not the focal point of the game.

Funny how every post admits that the classes have been cycling through the OP chair but just say deal with it. Ok great, no matter what "balance" they do, you can still run your dungeons. Grats. So if thats all that matters why dont they just remove pvp? I like to pvp and I dont care how perfect your pve world is. Pvp is **** when theres always one class better than all the rest and the warfronts just become 50%+ of that class.

Sez

Funny how every post admits that the classes have been cycling through the OP chair but just say deal with it.
    I rather deal with it instead of putting on a skirt and b**ching.

I'm not saying you are, I'm just not one to complain. If the game gets "truly" as bad as people think it is, I will leave, and not say a word about it.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I rather deal with it instead of putting on a skirt and b**ching.

I'm not saying you are, I'm just not one to complain. If the game gets "truly" as bad as people think it is, I will leave, and not say a word about it.
    How would you know? All you do is troll the forums. Look at your post count dude. You've got more posts than you do collective experience points on all your characters.

People spend all their time in PvE and never step foot in a warfront. Then people complain about the obvious balance issues and they are so confused. They think people are just crying.

"Well Goll-ee. I run dungeons all the time and I aint never seen a pyro one hit anythang!"

This game will never be balanced as long as Gersh is not fired, get that into your head.

Seriously. Every time there is a "Balance update".
    You mean every "two" times?
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

Soulwalker

Well... This is why there are 4 seasons
    Last edited by Ache; 05-17-2011 at 06:15 PM.

The thing that annoys us most is that we arent seeing a lot of the changes we were expecting

If something is blatantly OP, we do not want to see them get a slap on the wrist, We want to see them nerfed into the ground, then slowly brought back up to balanced levels

Its fine if something is underpowered
    Its a problem if something is overpowered

On that note, the classes we are expecting to get some boosts are getting them either

Tho at least they did address VK and Warlord, so last patch wasnt TOO bad
    It's not a damage meters fault you can't hit a certain dps and others similar to you can, it's the fault of your bad gear, bad spec, or bad rotation. So stop getting mad at the meters and invest some time into not being bad.

DPS Mathcraft - How damage works
    DPS Mathcraft - STR vs DEX
    DPS Mathcraft - Armor
    Warrior DPS Calculator *UPDATED* v0.2
    Paragon Rebalancing Suggestion

Rift Disciple

nerf it to the ground is a bad idea its better cut on top else u will never have any balance
    and the MM changes were nice
    Last edited by NexionSE; 05-17-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NexionSE View Post
    nerf it to the ground is a bad idea its better cut on top else u will never have any balance
    and the MM changes were nice
    Nerfing to the ground is one of the best options

Its fine to leave something weak then slowly bring it up

Its 100% unacceptable to leave something completely overpowered and slowly bring it down
    It's not a damage meters fault you can't hit a certain dps and others similar to you can, it's the fault of your bad gear, bad spec, or bad rotation. So stop getting mad at the meters and invest some time into not being bad.

DPS Mathcraft - How damage works
    DPS Mathcraft - STR vs DEX
    DPS Mathcraft - Armor
    Warrior DPS Calculator *UPDATED* v0.2
    Paragon Rebalancing Suggestion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast