+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "Necrotic Rage" Why does EVERY Guardian have it and use it ? Another OP Imbalance?

Soulwalker

Default "Necrotic Rage" Why does EVERY Guardian have it and use it ? Another OP Imbalance?

Seriously you guys aren't even trying to make a fair game? EVERY single Guardian has the necrotic rage ability ? What is that from Trinket or something else I am sure they easy can aquire because apparently its one more way TRION has decided to give the Guardians another advantage...Nerf it...If everyone on the Guardian side uses it ALL the time then it must be OPed...I don;t know of anything similar on Defiant side that EVERY rogue, warrior, and mage uses...I think I have even seen Healers using it?

TRION you guys are turning into AION all over again with a bit of Warhammer mixed in and get rid of your programmers who do mages they stink and imbalance the game even more.

Is it really that game breaking, or are you just envious?
    Minsc and Boo
    All time favorite RPG characters.

Telaran

Its a greater planar essence from a quest chain.

It also can proc nerd rage and cause wandering rants on the forums.

Best part is the combat animations from the melee guy is far better than anything the Guardians have by default.

Plane Touched

http://rift.zam.com/en/item/8CEC80B2.../Necrotic-Rage

Damage and healing spells have a chance to increase spell power.

Some how I doubt you've seen warriors and rogues using it.

Sweet, I liked Aion. I hope we get to fly soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TGWarlock View Post

bards maybe.
    Jaya
    Tertian of the <Children of Mechanus>
    Kaleida (Defiant)

Quote Originally Posted by TGWarlock View Post

There is a physical damage version also, my rogue uses it.
    And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

The melee one procs AP.

As to why, it`s because they don`t have better essences?

Quote Originally Posted by Idol View Post
    Seriously you guys aren't even trying to make a fair game? EVERY single Guardian has the necrotic rage ability ? What is that from Trinket or something else I am sure they easy can aquire because apparently its one more way TRION has decided to give the Guardians another advantage...Nerf it...If everyone on the Guardian side uses it ALL the time then it must be OPed...I don;t know of anything similar on Defiant side that EVERY rogue, warrior, and mage uses...I think I have even seen Healers using it?

TRION you guys are turning into AION all over again with a bit of Warhammer mixed in and get rid of your programmers who do mages they stink and imbalance the game even more.
    I hear about all of these people using toothbrushes to clean their teeth.Where do you get those, like a grocery store or something? They must be OP because everyone has them! Nerf toothbrushes!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezer View Post
    I hear about all of these people using toothbrushes to clean their teeth.Where do you get those, like a grocery store or something? They must be OP because everyone has them! Nerf toothbrushes!
    I sense a hint of sarcasm in your post here.. and I have to say I DO NOT appreciate it. Toothbrushes are waaaaaaay OP and someone needs to do something about it ASAP or I am pulling my subscription. Seriously, it's posts like yours that take away the umph of important matters like this! How can you NOT think Toothbrushes are OP!? Have you ever even been on a date? The girls won't even talk to guys who don't own at least one! You can't discriminate against someone for their race or gender, but gear discrimination is ok?! WTF? How can the devs just let this go? PULL YOUR **** together Devs!!

Huh, why should one faction be favored? Defiants definetly deserves a counterpart.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

Ascendant

How about they take away the epic weapons (and all defiant progression because of them) that were obtained from the epic defiant quest (when it wasn't completable for guardians and was for the defiant)
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    How about they take away the epic weapons (and all defiant progression because of them) that were obtained from the epic defiant quest (when it wasn't completable for guardians and was for the defiant)
    The diffrence is that Definats have never had that necrotic rage ability, and still don't. Let's make it even and make sure guardians can't get thoe epics and defiants can't get necrotic rage, shall we?

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

I'd rather have the "Dame" title tt

Rift Chaser

OMG, some people I play def and im sure the OP is just moaning to have some thing to moan about.
    do you guardians get the "vanish" trinket? If no PLEASE PLEASE bomb the OP with messages saying its UNFAIR.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast