+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Buffs and Buffs. What stacks and what doesn't.

Default Comprehensive List of Buffs and Buffs. What stacks and what doesn't.

Still a work in progress. Please let me know if you see any errors or if I am missing anything and i'll get it fixed ASAP.

Rift Buffs and Debuffs

Edit: Arrgg!.. title is supposed to be "...Buffs and Debuffs..."
    Last edited by bluedot; 05-16-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Excellent work as always.
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

I think the Paladin's Aegis of Salvation is just a regular Endurance buff, not an Aura.

Bladedancer's Dauntless Strike (+5% crit for 60s) is in the same category as the bard Motif of Focus.

Champion's Mark of (Extermination?) Whatever +5% crit chance on target is in the same category as the Assassin's Lethal Poison, I don't see either of those listed at all.

Champions and Rangers have armor debuffs, one is a mark the other is Piercing Shot, I'm not sure if they stack with the Tank debuffs already listed or not, but I'm guessing not.
    Last edited by StealthStalker; 05-16-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthStalker View Post
    I think the Paladin's Aegis of Salvation is just a regular Endurance buff, not an Aura.

Bladedancer's Dauntless Strike (+5% crit for 60s) is in the same category as the bard Motif of Focus.

Champion's Mark of (Extermination?) Whatever +5% crit chance on target is in the same category as the Assassin's Lethal Poison, I don't see either of those listed at all.

Champions and Rangers have armor debuffs, one is a mark the other is Piercing Shot, I'm not sure if they stack with the Tank debuffs already listed or not, but I'm guessing not.
    Thank you very much.

Excellent work you're doing there.

Some additions/etc.-

Dauntless Strike from Bladedancer - does that stack with other crit buffs? (edit : beaten to this one!)

you've listed "Courage of the Wisdom" under Wisdom aura and under Intellect aura - I assume that this is "Courage of the Eagle" and that it should only be under Wisdom aura (shamans don't get an intelligence aura, do they? correct me if I'm wrong...)

under magic damage 2, it's Neddra's Torture (typo as Troture)

Flaring Power and Assault Command - I'm pretty sure these don't stack

Is it also worth mentioning the mage armour series as 1 set too (as they are mutually exclusive)?

That's all I spotted at a 1st glance.

Thanks for the hard work - it's very useful.
    Last edited by Glaucon; 05-16-2011 at 04:12 PM.

Ascendant

Sentinel: Luminous Gaze. +5% crit chance. Debuff placed on the mob.

Does not stack with other similar debuffs.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Champion

nice work man, much appreciated.
    Shieldy 60 Warrior
    Gloredhel 60 Mage

Not sure if this qualifies as a buff in your definition of buff, but Sentinel has "Healer's Convent" which gives a 40% damage reduction to all damage for 10 seconds.

I do not think it is affected by other "Damage Reduction" buffs.
    Last edited by Delphya; 05-16-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Useful reference. Thanks.

Prophet of Telara

The Warlord distraction debuff is an aura, and the Blood Fever debuff will stack with it. You will see both icons on a target.

Also, one buff I didn't notice listed - is the one from Archon I believe that does basically all the stats together? Though I do not believe it stacks with any of individual stat buffs.
    Ceribaen, formerly of Nyx (D).
    Now residing on Seastone.

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caeldan View Post
    The Warlord distraction debuff is an aura, and the Blood Fever debuff will stack with it. You will see both icons on a target.

Also, one buff I didn't notice listed - is the one from Archon I believe that does basically all the stats together? Though I do not believe it stacks with any of individual stat buffs.
    Vitality of Stone, it's listed under the auras in which it contains.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeldan View Post

The Archon one is Vitality of Stone. If the spells/abilities are listed in different categories they will stack. Hence, why Cutting Distraction and Blood Ferver are in different categories.

Prophet of Telara

I know where I got confused. I thought it was a timed buff, not an aura - and in competition with things like Fanfare of Power.
    My mistake.

I do know that the reaver and warlord abilities are separate categories though (debuff and debuff aura respectively).

Didn't realize either that chloro had a debuff that competed with Spotter's Order - was my understanding that spotters was actually unique.
    Looking at the two abilities they seem to be different though too - do they actually overwrite?
    1. Spotter's Order = targetted flat damage increase debuff
    2. Destructive Growth = appears to be a ground AE effect that causes a % damage increase debuff
    Last edited by Caeldan; 05-17-2011 at 12:58 AM.
    Ceribaen, formerly of Nyx (D).
    Now residing on Seastone.

Inquisitor's spiritual deficiency or clinging spirit?

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by fervor View Post
    Inquisitor's spiritual deficiency or clinging spirit?
    spiritual deficiency doesn't stack with similar archon/bard debuff
    clinging spirit stacks with everything i've seen

also i think protect the flock stacks with everything too.
    Last edited by shroudb; 05-17-2011 at 03:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast