+ Reply to Thread

Thread: build of ultimate pwnage NEEDED

Default build of ultimate pwnage NEEDED

""please someone post me the exact build i need for to kill everyone.

please also include the exact macros and rotations with explainations and diagrams where necessary so i don't need to think for myself.

please add video,s with commentary showing me where i should stand and wot stuff i should wear and how to go about playing my toon
    .""

honestly the more i see threads like this the more I cant escape the irony of the pvp community. They talk about casuals and pve players and the sense of entitlment etc.. arn't folk asking for this basically asking for others to dictate how to play the game for them?

they seem to think it's valid to skip the learning and experimentation period (which should be enjoyable) and just stand on others shoulders to become a cookie cutter of someone else's experience. then they think they are hardcore leet pvper while using someone else's macro's and someone else's build.

but hey these guys deserve their epics!!! no easy mode welfare epics for these guys
    the man who asks questions may be called an idiot for a while.... the man who asks none remains an idiot forever

welcome to the land of MMO's where the jobless man is king, for time is the only true currency .

that's how bill gates did it. worked out pretty well for him.
    Last edited by xeshaka; 05-16-2011 at 05:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    that's how bill gates did it. worked out pretty well for him.
    maybe so but bill gates doesnt bleat on about how casuals don't deserve XYZ for not being hardcore enough.

a short cut is a short cut and in my experience most "hardcores" will use any and every shortcut they can to get to "leet gear" faster than the other guy. Which i,m fine with so long as they dont whine about it so much when others get stuff a bit easier. or call folk who want to actually learn stuff for themselfes as "bads" etc.

that sort of mentality belongs in "special" schools
    the man who asks questions may be called an idiot for a while.... the man who asks none remains an idiot forever

welcome to the land of MMO's where the jobless man is king, for time is the only true currency .

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by ginzo View Post
    ""[I]please someone post me the exact build i need for to kill everyone.
    get to work at the server farm used by trion, format the server.
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

that sort of mentality belongs in "special" schools
    a lot of people belong in special schools, there just aren't enough special ed teachers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizo View Post
    get to work at the server farm used by trion, format the server.
    i've no idea what this means tbh

Everytime I see a post like this in regards to PvP, I see flames.

I do, however, see multiple builds, with associated macros, rotations, etc. in the PvE section.

Basically, the PvP'ers are telling the PvE'ers who are used to having builds and macros handed to them, to piss off.
    Last edited by Whistler85; 05-16-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whistler85 View Post
    Everytime I see a post like this in regards to PvP, I see flames.

I do, however, see multiple builds, with associated macros, rotations, etc. in the PvE section.

Basically, the PvP'ers are telling the PvE'ers who are used to having builds and macros handed to them, to piss off.
    ha ha sure , not sure which forum your reading but theres at least as many asking for uber pvp builds/macro,s/rotations as for pve builds.

ha ha sure , not sure which forum your reading but theres at least as many asking for uber pvp builds/macro,s/rotations as for pve builds.
    And people tell them to f*ck off and figure out what works best for them when it comes to pvp ;) Macros are a lot less useful in pvp anyway since you're not fighting scripted encounters. Well, unless you're a melee cleric where your entire build is condensed into 1 macro anyway no matter the situation. Oh I'm sorry, 2 macros, 1 st and 1 aoe.
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...b-BUILD-NEEDED

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...5-Cabalist-PvP

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...vP-Spec-please

really? theres 3 i found in a minute of looking specifically asking for PVP builds and macro's and the answers arn't telling them to fek off.
    i,m not having a pop at folk who answer , they are simply being helpfull which is cool.
    i,m pointing out the irony of folk thinking they are uber pvper's when all they do is ask other people to supply their entire way of playing for them

you could call that "welfare" character making could you not? just as the pvp players keep whining about welfare epics etc

+ Reply to Thread