+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can anybody advise me on a build to solo lvl 50 Rifts ?

Soulwalker

Default Can anybody advise me on a build to solo lvl 50 Rifts ?

Hi,

i leveled as a Druid (+Shaman/Justicar) and when doing rifts alone, i can't kill the Elite in stage 5 even if he's green.

Now i'm searching for a build that can . Preferably a melee one, but i'd try a caster one too.
    And it would be nice if it doesn't require Uber equip to work.

thanks in advance
    Snibb

Telaran

Sword of Telara

I like the above build also, though my preference is destructive tide as it affects justicar melee attacks, since they're classified as a spell (non physical damage). I've tested this myself.

if you're willing to try a non cleric then a couple of threads down there is a good amount of consensus that Elementalist/Chloromancer is best at solo'ing elite rifts - thing is you wont have enough dps to beat the timer at stage four apparently
    Last edited by Kreese; 05-16-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Snibb View Post
    Hi,

i leveled as a Druid (+Shaman/Justicar) and when doing rifts alone, i can't kill the Elite in stage 5 even if he's green.

Now i'm searching for a build that can . Preferably a melee one, but i'd try a caster one too.
    And it would be nice if it doesn't require Uber equip to work.

thanks in advance
    Snibb
    Is this for minor rifts or major rifts or both?

I use a 51sham/justicar build to solo first 4 stages and then swap to 38justi/18sham/10 inquis for stage 5 in minors. Works easily and have no real problems to be honest.

For majors i find that i can solo any mob using the 38/18/10 in the early stages but dps is too low to solo into later stages. Find yourself just 1 or 2 solid dps though and you can tank+self heal through even stage 5 boss without any major issues.

+ Reply to Thread