Thread: Pyro's are out of control

Plane Touched

Default Pyro's are out of control

Fulminate, Cinder Burst.

Class that cried loudest.

amidoinitrite?

Rift Disciple

wait... wat?

You realize that pyro hasn't really been "buffed" since release right? Inferno off GCD is about the only big thing, everything else has been nerfs. Fulminate and cinderburst, the abilities you're posting about, have remain unchanged since late beta.

Old news. Still, pyro does need a rework, so it's not as though it's an invalid complaint.

Oh wait, I forgot. Rogue to mage defense. Pyros are FINE! L2P! Adapt!
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    You realize that pyro hasn't really been "buffed" since release right? Inferno off GCD is about the only big thing, everything else has been nerfs. Fulminate and cinderburst, the abilities you're posting about, have remain unchanged since late beta.

Old news. Still, pyro does need a rework, so it's not as though it's an invalid complaint.
    That's why they were destroying everything in their path in PVP. Now PVE was another issue and Yes a Pyro needed help there.

Oh wait, I forgot. Mage to Rogue defense. Pyros are FINE! L2P! Adapt!
    Fixed that for you. Sorry you lost some of the Flavor in your FOTM PVP Face melting ability. Give me a few and ill find a tear just for you. It won't be mine, but ill fine one just to show I care.

Here you go.. found some
    Last edited by Laiboch; 05-14-2011 at 07:30 AM.

aux

Quote Originally Posted by Jaekal View Post
    Fulminate, Cinder Burst.

Class that cried loudest.

amidoinitrite?
    Pretty good. Throw in an Eradicate comment too, either how it's balanced or how it's overpowered right now.
    I'm so BORED

Trion gave mouthbreaters like the OP 6 seconds to react between Fulminate and Cinder Burst. They also took away our mitigation and reduced our overall HP on PvP gear.

I guess that still isn't enough for the baddies. /shrug

Plane Touched

Why would you worry your about your target reacting after either Fulminate or Cinder Burst, they are instant kills in pvp generally.

Rift Chaser

Someone's late for the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaekal View Post
    Why would you worry your about your target reacting after either Fulminate or Cinder Burst, they are instant kills in pvp generally.
    OMG THAT'S SO TRUE.

I see the queue for Warfronts pop, walk in and just press Fulminate or Cinder Burst and boom, people in R5 and R6 gear just melt.

Plane Touched

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why.

Please refrain from creating posts or threads that are intended to bait or mock others, or rally negative, non-constructive responses. We welcome discussion and even debate but please keep it all civil, constructive and respectful.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread