+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level tolerance for LFD is way too tight and it's one reason we cant find a group.

Shadowlander

Default Level tolerance for LFD is way too tight and it's one reason we cant find a group.

Mage just dinged 21 and now I can't even que for IT?

Looking across the board it's a total embarrassment what was executed here. Yeah, the LFD tool might be buggy but then again, this ridiculous with the level tolerance isn't helping things either.

Let's take a look.

A low pop realm, with a LFD tool that is not cross shard, and on top of that you are also gonna make level restrictions where you can only do IT, for example, 17-20? The stupidity continues throughout the LFD tool level tolerance. Please fire whoever came up with this idea.

Either make LFD tool cross shard or allow us to transfer our characters off of these barren oasis's you like to call shards. And please, for the love of God, ease up on the level tolerance regarding dungeons. That way you see, just maybe someone that isn't 50 has a chance to find a group.

Soulwalker

Have to agree on the level thing.

I couldn't get a group for the starter dungeon quest, so decided to wait it out, and now I'm 1 level too high for the LFG tool to let me queue for it.

Must be the same Dev who decided that even tho you can wear cloth and leather armor, you can only put leather in the wardrobe.

What's up with these arbitrary restrictions on additional systems, that go against the games own core mechanics?

It's like they cloned a EQ1/FinalFantasy Dev and let him loose in the code

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sackhappy View Post
    Mage just dinged 21 and now I can't even que for IT?

Yeah, the LFD tool might be buggy but then again, this ridiculous with the level tolerance isn't helping things either.

A low pop realm, with a LFD tool that is not cross shard, and on top of that you are also gonna make level restrictions where you can only do IT, for example, 17-20? ....continues throughout the LFD tool level tolerance.

Either make LFD tool cross shard or allow us to transfer our characters off of these barren oasis's you like to call shards. And please, for the love of God, ease up on the level tolerance regarding dungeons. That way you see, just maybe someone that isn't 50 has a chance to find a group.
    Quoted the parts that I wholeheartedly agree with. The rest was kind of nasty and insulting.

+ Reply to Thread