+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should all CC be subject to DR / Immunity?

Champion of Telara

Default Should all CC be subject to DR / Immunity?

First, I hate to be CCed. More specifically, I hate to be CCed in a way I can no longer control my character. But, with the new DR / immunity code, it seems a lot of souls have lost their reason for being. I am afraid they went too far with the new CC code.

For example, IMHO, slows should not be subject to DR / immunity. You can still play your character so the effect of the CC is limited.

What do you guys think? Should all CC be subject to DR / immunity? If not, which would you exclude?
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Banned

All. i like the new system very much.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1959 View Post
    First, I hate to be CCed. More specifically, I hate to be CCed in a way I can no longer control my character. But, with the new DR / immunity code, it seems a lot of souls have lost their reason for being. I am afraid they went too far with the new CC code.

For example, IMHO, slows should not be subject to DR / immunity. You can still play your character so the effect of the CC is limited.

What do you guys think? Should all CC be subject to DR / immunity? If not, which would you exclude?
    I agree Dr should be on CC not movement impairing effect... I did some WF last night and well i was immune most of the time to anything same for the guys i was fighting against.. it was like a dps race ... very very boring.

At least they should add an obvious cue when someone is immune...

+ Reply to Thread