+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soul

Telaran

Default Soul

I am absolutley peeved off with this new patch because for some unknown reason
    all my soul points have been reset. I am a defiant rogue ***/ranger/mark.
    Yepee the Marksman will get a soul point respec BUT NOT the Assassin & Ranger.
    Most of my points were in Assassin & Ranger So RIFT you are a pain because time was spent
    in getting this right and you have Just F******** it all up.

I also see you have changed just about every soul in the game and for the life of me
    I cannot understand why. For christs sake WHY WHY do you KEEP on changing things
    And not for the better.

I think its well time that we, the customers say GO AWAY, fix faults of course but STOP
    changing how our toons work.

Anybody else feel this way

Rift Chaser

Am I having dejavu or is this idiot posting everywhere?

Banned

Idiocy squared!

Shadowlander

hey guys....calm down.....maybe he wasn´t able to find the other thread he just created a few seconds ago....not a big problem tho ^^

Ascendant

Goddamit trion, im going to have to respend all of my points free, anywhere in the world, in order to create exactly, or nearly exactly, the same spec i was using before.

If this was old school WoW and i needed to visit a trainer for it, you can bet your *** id be sueing all up and down that *****.

Soulwalker

Yeah! I've heard a lot of people are upset about this! Most of them lost the website they copied their souls from. Others didn't know their own soul well enough to replicate it in their sleep, even after "spending extensive time perfecting it" themselves.

Rift Chaser

Stop feeding the troll.

+ Reply to Thread