+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanny Vid 1 - Lawlminate

Soulwalker

Default Sanny Vid 1 - Lawlminate

Im currently only in t2's and have yet to do gsb or ros. my base sp sits at 953 with just my buff's/pots up. if i decide to use PS its like 975 or sumthin, it really doesn't matter. i already one shot ppl at will. post after post i see these mages cry that the only way you are going to see one shots is when you have the red orb or run some fail dom/pyro spec and are extremely lucky !!!!! or I NeVer One Sh0t!! and all the bs excuses ect ect...

I Do Not USE THE RED ORB
    in the vid, My fulminates when i crit will consistently hit above 4k. its rare that i see anything under 4k on a crit. i haven't really tested what i can max at but so far i have gotten up to 5.5k with just my buff's alone up, if i min/maxed a bit more i am pretty sure i could push just under 6k if not 6k with only my buff's up. max non crit i have gotten was a 2.9k iirc. there is a few high cinder burst hits and infernos but i mainly stuck to only fulminates.

Stats - Spell Power - 953 ( 1143 with my proc/trinket )
    Spell Crit - 25%

Spec - its pretty obvious 51/15/0.

i am currently rank 5 100k off rank 6. the only pvp gear i use is the R5 staff, nothing else, depending on how good the valor changes are come 1.2 i might toss on the pvp set but i doubt it, pretty sure i can stack enough dmg to negate the new valor changes when i get gsb/ros gear.

again, i don't use the orb in the vid. its just pretty much what daily wf's are like as a pyro, one shots left and right. at times i will have a variety of bard buff's up and sometimes not, either way, its really not going to be the deciding factor in me one hitting another player. figured i'd re name my fulminate key to " i win " since it really describes the spell perfectly. im not the best as editing but i gave it a shot.

i have yet to be involved in a good flame war since i played warhammer and i can only assume that this is what this thread will turn into.

/spelling if there is any mistakes cba to check it.

enjoy

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvQ-D51khHA
    Sanny - 50 Mage
    Malice

Rift Disciple

Thanks bro. Shelving the warrior.

Hello FOTM

Quote Originally Posted by Kott0n View Post
    Thanks bro. Shelving the warrior.

Hello FOTM
    the irony............

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    the irony............
    Wasn't 50 when wars were on par with other pure damage (wait wars are the only pure dps) callings. Ironing not applicable

Shadowlander

Lol mages so OP and FOTM...just did a Codex WF, only had 6 people...all 6 Mages

Shadowlander

Title should be changed to **MAD SKILLZ** FIREBALL-FIREBALL-LAWLMINATE

Good thing the QQers got GoS nerfed instead eh? Eh???

lol

Another month of Gersh/bright wizard/WAR QQ layered in a whole lot of new QQ over rogues.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Good thing the QQers got GoS nerfed instead eh? Eh???

lol

Another month of Gersh/bright wizard/WAR QQ layered in a whole lot of new QQ over rogues.
    Yeah, because all of those one-shotting rogues will be so hard to bear...

/facepalm

Pretty sure I recognize your name from Warhammer. You played a Sorceress, if I recall correctly. How does it feel to be a Bright Wizard this time around?
    Unrepentant Gaming Community

Bacardi: Rogue (Defiant/Sunrest)
    Dao: Cleric (Defiant/Gnarlwood)

And the reason i cancelled my account along with so many others is above - well done Trion

Its been a long time since Ive legitimately called a class OP. Its videos like this that just make me sad. :<

What can you do against that? That poor mage who stumbled into the battle, didnt even engage or cast a single spell, and blam, one shot. You can't react to that. *sigh* Notice too that the silly ground spell that got nerfed due to its 'OP' state wasn't even used here.

Anyway, hope 1.2 brings my roguey to at least half the amount of this damage.

Ayu
    Plane Touched

The camera control on the video made me obnoxious :/

Soulwalker

its funny that everyone is complaining about GoS and the Red Orb...but i dont think you ahve either ;)

Good vid! i should make one but im too lazy

Rift Master

Nice vid, good skills, well played Sanny

I can't even fathom the idea of mages or even trion defending this type of pvp.

Oh well I think their subscriber numbers will tell it all soon enough
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast