+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I accidentally picked the wrong profession

Default I accidentally picked the wrong profession

I mean class

is there any way to learn a different class?
    Last edited by SpiritFriend; 05-05-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritFriend View Post
    I mean class

you mean soul? once you make it to your main city you can take quests to obtain all of your souls, and switch between them freely as you would like. (after a skill reset of course)

Plane Touched

By class do you mean warrior/rogue/mage/cleric or do you mean like pyro/chloro/warlock etc....

If you mean war/rog/mage/cleric ... no you cannot change those. The others you can.

I mean class

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry.

You may obtain quests from the Respective Calling Trainers from within your home city, for Defiants this is Meredian, for Guardians this is Sanctum and also the QuickSilver College located in the Argent Glade.

Once the quest is obtained, enter a rift and close it to earn the reward, use the item provided in the quest to defeat the soul contained within.

Once defeated return to the Questgiver and receive your new Calling.

At this time there is no way to change your 'Class' (Mage, Warrior, Rogue, Cleric)
    Last edited by GoldX18; 05-05-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by GoldX18 View Post

At this time there is no way to change your 'Class' (Mage, Warrior, Rogue, Cleric)
    Leaving the door open?
    Last edited by Afyael; 05-05-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldX18 View Post
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry.

You may obtain quests from the Respective Calling Trainers from within your home city, for Defiants this is Meredian, for Guardians this is Sanctum and also the QuickSilver College located in the Argent Glade.

Once the quest is obtained, enter a rift and close it to earn the reward, use the item provided in the quest to defeat the soul contained within.

Once defeated return to the Questgiver and receive your new Calling.

Fantastic. Thank you for that answer.

I am LOVING RIFT so far, it has outclassed anything that I have played so far. I am really enjoying this...

I realize now what I was asking is if I can change the in-game Soul and I see now I can do that at a trainer when I earn additional souls... however, I am still confused about the Role thing. Are the roles like points in time settings that I can return to at any time?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Afyael View Post
    Leaving the door open?
    Please do not mistake GoldX's post as being an official Trion support answer. Although, yes he/she has been helpfull in their reply, all Trion and Rift support staff will have Purple names...

Quote Originally Posted by Aisunokami View Post
    Please do not mistake GoldX's post as being an official Trion support answer. Although, yes he/she has been helpfull in their reply, all Trion and Rift support staff will have Purple names...
    I figured,

loving the game tho

role usually means dps/tank/heals etc. when u purchase roles u can switch between them at any time you are OUT of combat. the first few roles are cheap and the last one is just over 20 plat. hope this helps you

Soulwalker

Fantastic. Thank you for that answer.

I am LOVING RIFT so far, it has outclassed anything that I have played so far. I am really enjoying this...

I realize now what I was asking is if I can change the in-game Soul and I see now I can do that at a trainer when I earn additional souls... however, I am still confused about the Role thing. Are the roles like points in time settings that I can return to at any time?
    The roles are different soul loadouts that you can have set up for specific situations.

Take a cleric for example: He might have a role of souls set up for solo leveling, one set up for raids/elite dungeons and one set up for pvp. Different souls and/or different point expenditures on each role. Then he can switch on need.

Plane Walker

race and calling cannot be cahnged but the rest can
    GameShampoo username: lokik
    Playing:
    Rift: lvl 14 Rogue (Ranger/Marksman/Saboteur)

+ Reply to Thread