+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: 38 Warr v 50 Rogue - Epic.

  1. #1
    Ascendant McWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,450
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

    Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara Albane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Is there any way to ignore someone on the forums?

  3. #3
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albane View Post
    Is there any way to ignore someone on the forums?
    yesl, click http://forums.riftgame.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist and enter the name

  4. #4
    Prophet of Telara Albane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oktabi View Post
    Thanks. Very useful.

  5. #5
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oktabi View Post
    Thanks so much!

  6. #6
    Soulwalker Barawolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Honestly, this is funny to me.

    First off;

    That rogue was horribly geared with just over 4k at level 50. You're a warrior, so your morale, armor value, and avoidances are usually enough to make up a difference of between 5-8 levels.

    Secondly;

    That rogue was specced deep in bard, meaning that the rogue was so focused on self buffs that she was doing next to no damage to you, using primarily Cadence and riff to get her Codas off. This makes up for another 3-5 levels.

    Third;

    The only debuffs she was throwing on you looked to be Splinter and Embers Charge, so she was also specced decently in Saboteur, which, as we all know, has been nerfed to shreds to do almost less damage than the bard. This makes up for probably about 4-5 more levels.

    Fourth;

    This was a completely ranged fight, in which the rogue only used 5 skills max, the hardets hitting of which does MAYBE 200 damage over it's duration. Whereas you spammed Flamespear and (I would assume) other Paragon skills, which do decent damage from range, while applying bleeds. This would about even the fight, maybe making about a 1-2 level difference.

    With all of that, you're looking at about an even leveled fight and, as we all know, a rogue against a warrior of almost equal level and gear, the warrior will win. 9 times out of 10 anyway. Don't get me wrong, it's still impressive that you got that close, but I hardly think it makes you the self-proclaimed "Most hardcore Warrior Ever".

    Now, if that rogue were specced heavily into ANYTHING other than bard, she should have spanked you so hard your axe would have dismembered itself and buried itself in the sand. In an Assasin build, she would have killed you in about 4 seconds flat.

    Funny fight, though. Kudos.
    Last edited by Barawolf; 05-05-2011 at 01:33 PM.

  7. #7
    Ascendant McWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barawolf View Post
    Honestly, this is funny to me.

    First off;

    That rogue was horribly geared with just over 4k at level 50. You're a warrior, so your morale, armor value, and avoidances are usually enough to make up a difference of between 5-8 levels.

    Secondly;

    That rogue was specced deep in bard, meaning that the rogue was so focused on self buffs that she was doing next to no damage to you, using primarily Cadence and riff to get her Codas off. This makes up for another 3-5 levels.

    Third;

    The only debuffs she was throwing on you looked to be Splinter and Embers Charge, so she was also specced decently in Saboteur, which, as we all know, has been nerfed to shreds to do almost less damage than the bard. This makes up for probably about 4-5 more levels.

    Fourth;

    This was a completely ranged fight, in which the rogue only used 5 skills max, the hardets hitting of which does MAYBE 200 damage over it's duration. Whereas you spammed Flamespear and (I would assume) other Paragon skills, which do decent damage from range, while applying bleeds. This would about even the fight, maybe making about a 1-2 level difference.

    With all of that, you're looking at about an even leveled fight and, as we all know, a rogue against a warrior of almost equal level and gear, the warrior will win. 9 times out of 10 anyway. Don't get me wrong, it's still impressive that you got that close, but I hardly think it makes you the self-proclaimed "Most hardcore Warrior Ever".

    Now, if that rogue were specced heavily into ANYTHING other than bard, she should have spanked you so hard your axe would have dismembered itself and buried itself in the sand. In an Assasin build, she would have killed you in about 4 seconds flat.

    Funny fight, though. Kudos.
    I only use strike like iron.

    Sorry thats alot of excuses, i got the jump. But i had that on lock. Its a WF AoE extreme domination spec. Check it out in sig.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

    Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

  8. #8
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    You are a god among men.

  9. #9
    Ascendant McWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digits View Post
    You are a god among men.
    Thanks! Look for more to come!

    Its a AoE build, for WFs. Check it! You really get a feel for the power!
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

    Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

  10. #10
    Ascendant batou079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    gramma's house
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    omgoosh groundbreaking! a rb/reaver killed a baddy lvl 50. keke.

    Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

    Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple Plushy Chestburster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Oh its you and your hideous UI again....
    I played a Cleric before it was cool...

    Belphagore
    Level 50 Cleric

  12. #12
    Ascendant McWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by batou079 View Post
    omgoosh groundbreaking! a rb/reaver killed a baddy lvl 50. keke.

    yea,

    Quote Originally Posted by Plushy Chestburster View Post
    Oh its you and your hideous UI again....
    Oh look its you and another comment with nothing constructive. Guess you couldn't;'t criticize the the streaming hardcores. They can slow down processor.

    And look level 21 Too: Maybe you will learn something!
    Last edited by McWaffle; 05-05-2011 at 04:21 PM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

    Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

  13. #13
    Sword of Telara Mr Malingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    810

    Default

    I'm surprised you don't fall over while you're walking, what with you carrying all that hardcore and whatnot.
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

  14. #14
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    461

    Default

    lol bard/sab spec.

    A wet tissue could beat them in pvp

  15. #15
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Two seconds.


    The time it would take my rogue to kill your warrior.


    Cool video though, keep them coming. They are like commercials that want to be funny, but really are just kinda funny.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts