+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Critique needed: Shotcaller build

Default Critique needed: Shotcaller build

Need a critique on a shotcaller build I came up with.

The premise behind this build is for a role which will mainly be used for calling targets, stacking heal debuffs, and providing off-heals for our 3-5 man premade. Chloro is his favorite soul so I built it around that for a PvP setting.

On to the build: http://rift.incgamers.com/soulbuilder/Build/1204

18 points in Dom is for the 50% heal debuff. You also get some nice CC, a cleanse, spell reflect, and some mana damaging tools.

32 points Chloro is for the off-heals and off-DPS. It also provides a nice anchor to build any PvP group around.

16 points Necro is for Soul Purge and the other heal debuff. Life Shift provides some synergy with Chloro in the form of another heal.

Where I have my questions are basically revolving around the Necro portion. There's really not much that provides synergy with anything else in the build but I want it for the heal debuff and Soul Purge when being focused.
    Also, I haven't really played with Necro and deep Chloro in a long time

Thanks in advance
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

Blah, meant to post in mage forums
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

Soulwalker

16 points in Necro won't get you useful pets at 50, so don't bother with Symbiote. Pick up Greater Consumption, as another purge is always useful and will also help keep your mana up; 15% of your total every 5 seconds in PvP.

+ Reply to Thread