+ Reply to Thread

Thread: stealth randomly dropping since patch

Plane Touched

Default stealth randomly dropping since patch

This is very frustrating i stealth up in warfront in middle of battlefield suddenly pop out of stealth with no one around or any aoe casting whatsoever.So tired of all the melee bugs to deal with and now this.

Rift Chaser

stealth has always been bugged for me, since pre-launch

Quote Originally Posted by Stabsalot View Post
    This is very frustrating i stealth up in warfront in middle of battlefield suddenly pop out of stealth with no one around or any aoe casting whatsoever.So tired of all the melee bugs to deal with and now this.
    Same thing with me since the patch, my Stealth kept breaking in warfronts for no reason. Then I noticed that when I stealthed it was on a 30 second timer, even though I had 22 pts in Assassin and had perma-stealth.

So I switched roles, then switched back and that seemed to fix the problem.

Soulwalker

See if you recently received a buff after you lose stealth like that. I thought I noticed that certain whole group buffs will remove me from stealth when the caster replenishes our buff.

I've also encountered this problem. At first I thought it was my finger twitching hitting the button twice, but after some careful trials I have witnessed that it's definitely bugged.

Yes stealth is extremely buggy atm. Hidden Veil often only activates 70% of the time, and it does get frustrating.

Stealth will also wear off if a rune augments decay, or just completely randomly.
    Last edited by Krazer; 05-06-2011 at 11:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread