+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inquisitor or Marksman??

Soulwalker

Default Inquisitor or Marksman??

Hi i started to play rift 2 weeks ago, im in withefall pvp server, i tested 2 chars atm the cleric Inquisitor and a Rogue Marksman, both lvl 20 now, and i got some doubts

with the cleric in pvp i feel great cuz its a badass, but in pve it bores me a lot.
    but the rogue sucks a lot cuz i die a lot in pvp and i cant enjoy the warefront like a cleric
    remember the 2 chars are both 20!

my question is, the marksman changes?? or still sukish at the end game?
    the cleric stills hard like a rock at the end game??

I like a lot the rogue class but im worried for her power, cuz i dont want lvl a char and then get anoyed with it when a cleric or any class comes for me and i cant do nothing like in the low lvl warefronts,

i come from AION and i played the ranger a lot, in aion if you catch someone from the back with stealth he's dead, cuz the rogue's job is go for the back and then pwn

sorry for my bad englih

thx for the answers i apreciate it
    Last edited by Tigre; 05-02-2011 at 03:56 AM.

Rogue....

Sorry if I replied in italian but is the easiest way for me.
    Last edited by Walsingham; 05-02-2011 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Non-English

Soulwalker

so the Marksman gets better??

Rift Disciple

the MM gonna get quite a bit of changes in the next major patch (1.2) (we ahve to see by then how much it changes but by now MM isn't too good, taht is true), ranger tree on the other hand fairs pretty well.

Many ppl do seem to think the cleric is OP, though i don't really agree there, but ofc 1v1, a healer cleric will and should be almost impossible to kill if they are to be able to keep up multiple ppl in a mass pvp situation. but often if you go for an offensive specced cleric you will loose out on survivability and if you go for a healing specced one you may be near impossible to kill 1v1 but also wont kill anyone yourself.

Also pure specs are not ALWAYS the best

and lastly the aion ranger always been quite OP... so not really the best char to compare a build to
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansanity View Post
    It was even funnier in certain other games; where a leather clad cow (heh heh) then shapeshifts into a completely unarmoured bear-tank... but no one really minded that... because it's maaaagic (whereas a mage isn't?!).

+ Reply to Thread