+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealth nerfs? really?

Soulwalker

Default Stealth nerfs? really?

One of the last patches had a stealth nerf for a cleric inquisitor spells sanction heretic and soul drain, i'm not here to discuss what should and shouldn't be nerfed i'm here to qq about it being done without anything being said at all anywhere!

This is my 1st qq here, seriously trion at least post any class affecting changes in patch notes!!!!!

No notes = Likely unintentional
    Unintentional = Bug
    Bug != Nerf

If there was an undocumented change, report it as a bug. It probably is.
    Last edited by exLupo; 05-01-2011 at 09:21 AM.
    There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die at the end of your blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansy View Post
    One of the last patches had a stealth nerf for a cleric inquisitor spells sanction heretic and soul drain, i'm not here to discuss what should and shouldn't be nerfed i'm here to qq about it being done without anything being said at all anywhere!

This is my 1st qq here, seriously trion at least post any class affecting changes in patch notes!!!!!
    This is a very informative post. We don't even have to try to guess what it is exactly about them that got nerfed because it was explained so well. Come on man!
    Verodio 60 rogue
    Arcaria 60 mage
    Ciren 56 Cleric
    Drow Organization

Soulwalker

about 300 less damage on crit sanction heretic and about 150-300 less damage per hit on crit soul drain

+ Reply to Thread