+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So many classes... what to play?

Telaran

Default So many classes... what to play?

Hiya!

I'm a returning player, I used to play few closed beta events but gave up since my PC couldnt handle it on max details.
    Now I'm ready to try again, but like back in closed beta, I can't decide what to go for.
    I rarely play dps classes, I'm mainly tank and to some degree - healer. DPS is usualy overplayed and I want to be useful.
    I'm more of a fashion type player. I mean, I like my character to look good, even if that might cost him some extra hp for example. That's why I always prefered classes with plate.
    I was thinking about going bow class, but I noticed their skill animation is kinda pathetic.

I will mostly PvE while doing some casual PvP as well.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Nebell; 04-30-2011 at 05:06 AM.

aux

There's only one class that can both be a tank and a healer, and that's the Cleric. Chain armor looks fairly decent as well.
    I'm so BORED

Yeah the Cleric best suits what you are looking for. They can not use a bow though. Only thing that could tank and heal would prob be a rogue with some bard. I think they are support heals but never played one so not 100% sure. Not sure any warriors can heal or use bows so need some warrior love there.

Hope you find what you are looking for!

Telaran

Cheers guys. I figured cleric would be best, so I started one

+ Reply to Thread