Closed Thread

Thread: Hotfix Pyros

Soulwalker

Default Hotfix Pyros

How freaking hard is it to just ****ing hotfix pyros? Obviously they're so broken it's not even funny but u cant even simply fix it with a quick patch? What a joke.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Camoman View Post
    How freaking hard is it to just ****ing hotfix pyros? Obviously they're so broken it's not even funny but u cant even simply fix it with a quick patch? What a joke.
    Hey..watch your mouth! That's their baby you are talking about.

Honestly, I like pyros. They add so much excitement to life. I'm walking around BG, thinking "it's a good day to be alive with 6,000 hp." and within 2 seconds I am back at the spawn point. I'm thinking...what mystery is this? Teleportation? Aliens? Spontaneous combustion? Ah....2 shotted by a pyro from halfway across the map. That'll teach me!"

Now that everyone's getting CC immunity and archmage is being gutted, please remove the previous changes to GoS and remove the stun component.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Camoman View Post
    If you don't stop talking nonsense, I'm gonna fulminate you in the mouth, mmmkay?

/Mr Mackey
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 04-29-2011 at 10:39 AM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Ascendant

Obviously because they have to wait for all the pyros to get R5 or R6 so that the valor changes will come heavily into play for them so that they don't feel the gos mitigation nerf.

Duh.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by DTM300 View Post
    Obviously because they have to wait for all the pyros to get R5 or R6 so that the valor changes will come heavily into play for them so that they don't feel the gos mitigation nerf.

Duh.
    well yeah, its only fair after a bunch of wars and rogues managed to grind their way through mages up to 5 and 6 before the round of nerfs.

clerics are still truckin along though.

Well, hopefully chloro is good in pvp ... >> thats all I care about ...you know even if it does suck in pvp I'll probably still play it cause I like to so much.

Tez @ Kaleida - - Healing, it just comes naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by theleviathan View Post
    now that everyone's getting cc immunity and archmage is being gutted, please remove the previous changes to gos and remove the stun component.

Thanks.
    lol.

10/10
    Villainelle
    <Momentum>
    DEFIANT | SHATTERBONE US

Haha, never. See Warhammer for details. The Devs need to get to level 6 and get geared up and then maybe they will start reading the huge outcry for a much needed nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    Haha, never. See Warhammer for details. The Devs need to get to level 6 and get geared up and then maybe they will start reading the huge outcry for a much needed nerf.
    Pretty much, or they need to get their collective ***** handed to them in pvp like in warhammer. Class changes took place within 48hrs.

Soulwalker

its going to have to be a pretty interesting fix to bring down pyro burst dmg. atm pyro does pretty much all of its dmg via just a few abilities each with either a cd, long cast time or dependent on a proc. there opness comes from lining a couple of these up together (or just redballing everything in sight).

they'll need to redistribute pyro dmg a lil bit, so maybe make fireballs dot more powerful and nerf fireballs on hit dmg. give a secondary effect to fulmi to balance a nerf in its dmg ect.

it would be a shame i they just gut its burst and leave it for dead in pve but the "lolwut 1 shot pyro!!" threads wont stop until some re balancing with its spells is done.

Plane Touched

They stealth nerfed Clerics BTW....niiiice. No no Pyros cannot be touched and Chloros not fixed....Gersh will not allow it.

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread