+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Go ahead nerf INQ's ill just start maining a Full healer now im pvp

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrawr View Post
    Everything already sucked. There Was a few variations of one spec Taking Justicar/Templar and the healing tree of your choice that people cited as 'OP' when it was just a huge HIT ME sign for idiots, and even that achieved nothing except vaccuming up the other teams mouth-breathers and filled the cleric forums with pilo-o-crap posts about the second coming of God..
    Christ I want to sex you so badly right now.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrimm999 View Post
    Ok I have met your "kind" before, you are the type of people like the pyro who thought they were legitamately balanced. I will try to reason with you but this is likely to fail, why do I even try, oh well, here it goes.

Ok, maybe you can claim that wardens suck in pvp because we are facerolling pugs and bads, but how does this give you the ultimate authority on what the best premades do and don't do. Are you claiming that even though this game has only been out for a little while, you automatically know that wardens aren't good in pvp, and that only your so believed 'best' spec is viable? I hardly think that anyone could make this claim right now as I dont think anyone has taken this game seriously enough to find the best premades out of the sheer number of combinations that are possible.

Oh god, you are one of 'those' people. Ok, I have said this many times, I should probably just direct you to one of my other threads, offensive power does not equal balance when you engage in objective based pvp. You are claiming that it is completely okay for 1 cleric to tank 5+ people on the premise that because he absolutely cannot kill anyone, or even heal that great, that it is balanced.

This is a completely delusional notion in objective based pvp. I have played against many many good teams that abuse this mechanic. In objective based pvp, you have no choice but to deal with the person, in codex for example, if they get a base from your team and leave one of these 'godlike' clerics that can survive easily against 4-6 people for an extended period of time, they effectively have countered your resource i.e. players with only 1 defender. He does not have to kill anyone, or do any damage, all he has to do is make sure you cannot take his codex base, which he can do by spamming any low damage ability or even autoattack. When you send a task force of 3 or 4 people to retake a base, and you fail against 1 defender, you are now outnumbered at the other objectives putting you at a great disadvantage, this is imbalanced. (This situation happens more than you realise/willing to admit as I have personally faced this situation multiple times)

I'll try to make an extreme example. Say there is a character class completely immune to damage and ccs. This class only has 1 small aoe ability that can only hit for 1 damage ever. In your eyes, this is balanced right? He can not heal anyone, and he can't even really hurt anyone for more than 1 point of damage. Yet this class would completely destroy objective based pvp because as soon as you took a base from an opponent, it would be impossible to retake. Balanced right?

This is the same excuses pyros said, just doing the only viable thing they could, necro/lock dots get lol healed with 1 random aoe heal, all other classes are simply subpar compared to pyros?

Oh, I love the Pyro's aren't getting nerfed comment, you are literally crazy if you actually believe that. GoS is getting abslutely gutted to the point of not even having a purpose, they are putting shared cds between fulminate and cinderburst, they have nerfed ES and steelweave in our pvp tree reducing our survivability further.. they have completely utterly destroyed the dominator, which is a great help to the pyro, I could go on and on, pyros are getting nerfed hardcore, combine that with global cc DRs and increase to valor and it gets crazy. You are just plain wrong and/or spewing out false propaganda. Saying we are terrible because we are playing the only viable pvp class can be said exactly about you.

Here I will repeat your quote as it shows how even more hypocritical you are

Dont even try to argue that the other mage roles are even 1/5th as viable as the pyro is right now, dont even try.

You are using the same arguments pyros are/were and yet you want to be treated differently than them. Face it, you are wrong and are a hypocrite if those are your actual beliefs, the devs saw this about pyros, they also saw this about godmode cleric specs, both of us are getting deserved nerfs, deal with it.
    NO offense...but when we run into a solo cleric in codex defending a point...we just cc...tag codex...keep cleric from retagging until it converts.

So its ok that pyros can bbq roast 5 or 6 people in aoe then but not ok that a cleric could take an insane amount of damage from 5 or 6 people? Logic much?

MrGrim999 you've are being warned, please refrain from posting any further in this thread as your stupidity meter is almost full, in order to view its current level we will create an appropriate indication so even simple minds such as yours can understand.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5710/stupidmeter.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmalen View Post
    NO offense...but when we run into a solo cleric in codex defending a point...we just cc...tag codex...keep cleric from retagging until it converts.

So its ok that pyros can bbq roast 5 or 6 people in aoe then but not ok that a cleric could take an insane amount of damage from 5 or 6 people? Logic much?
    Congrats, you win the I just posted a huge wall O' text noob award.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4