+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49

Thread: Go ahead nerf INQ's ill just start maining a Full healer now im pvp

  1. #16
    Telaran Ashrawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xuros View Post
    Clearly I must have missed the god awful sky is falling nerf post. From what I remember Inq is getting a buff. What's new?
    All of the good templar talents [all two of them] got a mace to the face.

    But fear not legion of terribles, there is still hope for more! Since God is now answering your prayers all mortal strike type effects will soon reduce healing by 100% and implant a severe trojan virus, deep in your hard-drivez when cast on a cleric
    Our beautiful, tortured biosphere.

  2. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrimm999 View Post
    Your tears taste so sweet, especially if you think that your "only" role of healing and survivability was balanced. No one thought that was balanced, neither did the devs, take your nerfs like a man. At least pyros accept the GoS nerfs, we all knew it was coming.

    Also, you must be pretty terrible if you think that going pure healer is useless. Have you ever even tried 51 warden? It completely owns in pvp, I think this is just a mask to QQ about your nerfs, pure healers are more useful than your lame gimicky survivability spec.
    Considering the best players in this game agreed that clerics were slightly UP in most cases, I'd say you're still sucking on the teet of standing in a GoS and seeing consistent 3-4k crits, and when you got detaunted and couldn't break 500 damage you whined and *****ed and moaned -- because after all, all you want to do is have the ability to kill anyone at any time with nothing in your way, free kills for the magey because he can press 5 buttons in order.

    Also, 51 warden is terrible in PvP unless you have 4 of them, and they still don't scale as well as other builds. You need to actually play a Cleric instead of spouting this nonsense here, mage. When I see wardens, I think "lol free kill and he won't get any healing done." Yes, I outheal them without a healing soul. They're awesome, bro. Their only usefulness are in casts/channels, and interrupts are AWESOME (oh wait, you've nev.. oh yeah, you're a pyro, my bad, you don't actually know what it's like to use skill and awareness to win a fight).

    Quote Originally Posted by Xuros View Post
    Clearly I must have missed the god awful sky is falling nerf post. From what I remember Inq is getting a buff. What's new?
    Not. Thanks.

  3. #18
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skryth View Post
    I love everything about this post. Mainly because it's all true.
    I am compelled to agree with you.

  4. #19
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Am I the only one who didn't notice much of a change with his Inquisitor? I just did a few matches at level 50 and was killing people just as well.

  5. #20
    Plane Touched Macrocosm93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    295

    Default

    I wish all clerics thought like OP.

    I need more healers on my team.

  6. #21
    Rift Chaser MrGrimm999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    Considering the best players in this game agreed that clerics were slightly UP in most cases, I'd say you're still sucking on the teet of standing in a GoS and seeing consistent 3-4k crits, and when you got detaunted and couldn't break 500 damage you whined and *****ed and moaned -- because after all, all you want to do is have the ability to kill anyone at any time with nothing in your way, free kills for the magey because he can press 5 buttons in order.

    Also, 51 warden is terrible in PvP unless you have 4 of them, and they still don't scale as well as other builds. You need to actually play a Cleric instead of spouting this nonsense here, mage. When I see wardens, I think "lol free kill and he won't get any healing done." Yes, I outheal them without a healing soul. They're awesome, bro. Their only usefulness are in casts/channels, and interrupts are AWESOME (oh wait, you've nev.. oh yeah, you're a pyro, my bad, you don't actually know what it's like to use skill and awareness to win a fight).

    Not. Thanks.
    You must be bad, first of all, I do play a cleric, secondly, please please come to my server, we have an excellent premade of just 1 group that utilizes only 1 51 warden (he is always rediculous as a healer) and we will absolutely faceroll you.

    You tell me that I am too used to standing in GoS sprouting out 3-4k crits? You are probably used to the same thing being completely invincible in your god-like ethereal shell, BotM, SoF spec tanking 6 people all at once thinking "yea tanking 6 people all at once but only doing mild aoe heals is completely balanced"

    Stop being a hypocrit when you are no better than any pyro. You were abusing an OP combination just like pyros were, accept the nerfs, it is better for the game. It's better that GoS got gutted, its better that your godlike gimmick spec got gutted, deal with it.

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrimm999 View Post
    You must be bad, first of all, I do play a cleric, secondly, please please come to my server, we have an excellent premade of just 1 group that utilizes only 1 51 warden (he is always rediculous as a healer) and we will absolutely faceroll you.

    You tell me that I am too used to standing in GoS sprouting out 3-4k crits? You are probably used to the same thing being completely invincible in your god-like ethereal shell, BotM, SoF spec tanking 6 people all at once thinking "yea tanking 6 people all at once but only doing mild aoe heals is completely balanced"

    Stop being a hypocrit when you are no better than any pyro. You were abusing an OP combination just like pyros were, accept the nerfs, it is better for the game. It's better that GoS got gutted, its better that your godlike gimmick spec got gutted, deal with it.
    1. Wardens suck in PvP. Your group is "facerolling" pugs and bads. The very best premades with Wardens (the best premades don't use wardens, but the best of the ones who do) on Guardian here get smashed by even pick-up premades because Wardens can't do **** when I call for interrupts, silences, and debuffs on them. You are playing BAD PEOPLE. That does not make your specs viable.

    2. It wasn't God-like. The term 'God' also implies great power, omnipotence. I could only maintain that kind of survivability WITH A CLERIC HEALING ME, IN MoL. This makes my doctrines heal terribly (no, not "mid heals" -- BAD HEALS). I am COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS except as a sham-wow to your damage water. I just soak it all up. You're TERRIBLE AT PVP if you attack me, even for a second. THIS IS COMPLETELY BALANCED. I AM HARD TO KILL BUT I CANNOT HEAL ANYONE, AND I CANNOT HURT YOU. THEREFORE YOU IGNORE ME. PVP 101 MOTHER****ER.

    3. I wasn't abusing anything that was OP. I was merely utilizing the only useful role clerics can play in PvP. We're being nerfed. Pyros aren't. The 2 DPS builds that were blowing Pyros away got nerfed. The tanking builds that can withstand pyro burst damage are being nerfed. Pyros are being buffed. Cool story, bro. You're still terrible, as is anyone who plays Pyro.

  8. #23
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    (...) the only useful role clerics can play in PvP. We're being nerfed. Pyros aren't. The 2 DPS builds that were blowing Pyros away got nerfed. The tanking builds that can withstand pyro burst damage are being nerfed. Pyros are being buffed. Cool story, bro (...)
    Pretty much this.

  9. #24
    Rift Disciple Koravel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    1. Wardens suck in PvP. Your group is "facerolling" pugs and bads. The very best premades with Wardens (the best premades don't use wardens, but the best of the ones who do) on Guardian here get smashed by even pick-up premades because Wardens can't do **** when I call for interrupts, silences, and debuffs on them. You are playing BAD PEOPLE. That does not make your specs viable.
    Wardens suck in PvP? Bwahaha! They may after patch 1.2 and everyone being able to strip their buffs, but right now, Wardens are great in PvP. Exactly what are you interrupting on a Warden? Healing Current?
    Last edited by Koravel; 05-03-2011 at 09:58 AM.


    Rashira | Threesprings | Defiant | DominateDominion | Cleric | Level 60

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koravel View Post
    Wardens suck in PvP? Bwahaha! They may after patch 1.2 and everyone being able to strip their buffs, but right now, Wardens are great in PvP. Exactly what are you interrupting on a Warden? Healing Current?
    Orbs, deluge, cataract, and the 51 channeled ability. You know, the things that actually heal for any more than 600-700 every 3 seconds.

    They're not good at all in PvP. Not at all. Please stop this misconception.

  11. #26
    Rift Chaser MrGrimm999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Ok I have met your "kind" before, you are the type of people like the pyro who thought they were legitamately balanced. I will try to reason with you but this is likely to fail, why do I even try, oh well, here it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    1. Wardens suck in PvP. Your group is "facerolling" pugs and bads. The very best premades with Wardens (the best premades don't use wardens, but the best of the ones who do) on Guardian here get smashed by even pick-up premades because Wardens can't do **** when I call for interrupts, silences, and debuffs on them. You are playing BAD PEOPLE. That does not make your specs viable.
    Ok, maybe you can claim that wardens suck in pvp because we are facerolling pugs and bads, but how does this give you the ultimate authority on what the best premades do and don't do. Are you claiming that even though this game has only been out for a little while, you automatically know that wardens aren't good in pvp, and that only your so believed 'best' spec is viable? I hardly think that anyone could make this claim right now as I dont think anyone has taken this game seriously enough to find the best premades out of the sheer number of combinations that are possible.

    2. It wasn't God-like. The term 'God' also implies great power, omnipotence. I could only maintain that kind of survivability WITH A CLERIC HEALING ME, IN MoL. This makes my doctrines heal terribly (no, not "mid heals" -- BAD HEALS). I am COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS except as a sham-wow to your damage water. I just soak it all up. You're TERRIBLE AT PVP if you attack me, even for a second. THIS IS COMPLETELY BALANCED. I AM HARD TO KILL BUT I CANNOT HEAL ANYONE, AND I CANNOT HURT YOU. THEREFORE YOU IGNORE ME. PVP 101 MOTHER****ER.
    Oh god, you are one of 'those' people. Ok, I have said this many times, I should probably just direct you to one of my other threads, offensive power does not equal balance when you engage in objective based pvp. You are claiming that it is completely okay for 1 cleric to tank 5+ people on the premise that because he absolutely cannot kill anyone, or even heal that great, that it is balanced.

    This is a completely delusional notion in objective based pvp. I have played against many many good teams that abuse this mechanic. In objective based pvp, you have no choice but to deal with the person, in codex for example, if they get a base from your team and leave one of these 'godlike' clerics that can survive easily against 4-6 people for an extended period of time, they effectively have countered your resource i.e. players with only 1 defender. He does not have to kill anyone, or do any damage, all he has to do is make sure you cannot take his codex base, which he can do by spamming any low damage ability or even autoattack. When you send a task force of 3 or 4 people to retake a base, and you fail against 1 defender, you are now outnumbered at the other objectives putting you at a great disadvantage, this is imbalanced. (This situation happens more than you realise/willing to admit as I have personally faced this situation multiple times)

    I'll try to make an extreme example. Say there is a character class completely immune to damage and ccs. This class only has 1 small aoe ability that can only hit for 1 damage ever. In your eyes, this is balanced right? He can not heal anyone, and he can't even really hurt anyone for more than 1 point of damage. Yet this class would completely destroy objective based pvp because as soon as you took a base from an opponent, it would be impossible to retake. Balanced right?

    3. I wasn't abusing anything that was OP. I was merely utilizing the only useful role clerics can play in PvP. We're being nerfed. Pyros aren't. The 2 DPS builds that were blowing Pyros away got nerfed. The tanking builds that can withstand pyro burst damage are being nerfed. Pyros are being buffed. Cool story, bro. You're still terrible, as is anyone who plays Pyro.
    This is the same excuses pyros said, just doing the only viable thing they could, necro/lock dots get lol healed with 1 random aoe heal, all other classes are simply subpar compared to pyros?

    Oh, I love the Pyro's aren't getting nerfed comment, you are literally crazy if you actually believe that. GoS is getting abslutely gutted to the point of not even having a purpose, they are putting shared cds between fulminate and cinderburst, they have nerfed ES and steelweave in our pvp tree reducing our survivability further.. they have completely utterly destroyed the dominator, which is a great help to the pyro, I could go on and on, pyros are getting nerfed hardcore, combine that with global cc DRs and increase to valor and it gets crazy. You are just plain wrong and/or spewing out false propaganda. Saying we are terrible because we are playing the only viable pvp class can be said exactly about you.

    Here I will repeat your quote as it shows how even more hypocritical you are

    I was merely utilizing the only useful role clerics can play in PvP.
    Dont even try to argue that the other mage roles are even 1/5th as viable as the pyro is right now, dont even try.

    You are using the same arguments pyros are/were and yet you want to be treated differently than them. Face it, you are wrong and are a hypocrite if those are your actual beliefs, the devs saw this about pyros, they also saw this about godmode cleric specs, both of us are getting deserved nerfs, deal with it.
    Last edited by MrGrimm999; 05-03-2011 at 10:37 AM.

  12. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrimm999 View Post
    Ok I have met your "kind" before
    Stopped reading here. I'm one of the best Clerics on shard. I know far more than you will EVER KNOW about this calling. You're wrong, and I don't need to read your ******** wall of text to know that.

    Please go attempt troll someone else with your stupidity, Pyrofail.

  13. #28
    Rift Chaser MrGrimm999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    Stopped reading here. I'm one of the best Clerics on shard. I know far more than you will EVER KNOW about this calling. You're wrong, and I don't need to read your ******** wall of text to know that.

    Please go attempt troll someone else with your stupidity, Pyrofail.
    Great arguement, I guess all trolls could learn a thing or two, as soon as a discussion starts simply say:

    "I know I'm the best therefore I don't need to even consider your thoughts or opinions hah".

    Here let me try:

    I have been playing and pvping since eq1, played in over 5 mmos, got gladiator in WoW, have made multiple pvp videos a couple of which were ranked in the top 3 according to various highly reputable gaming websites (I believe my warhammer sorc pvp video was ranked 1 or 2 for a long on warhammermovies.com). Therefore, I am right and you are wrong.

    Note: Just checked my Fueled by Darkness sorc video on whmovies, it is now number 3, my bad.

    The real facts are the devs agreed with my point of view, and are nerfing both pyros and the survivability of clerics stackable flat % mitigation talents.
    Last edited by MrGrimm999; 05-03-2011 at 10:52 AM.

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrimm999 View Post
    Great arguement, I guess all trolls could learn a thing or two, as soon as a discussion starts simply say:
    There is no discussion. There is me, being correct, and there is you, being incorrect. No discussion can occur where one side consistently argues absurdities when proven incorrect.

    Have a nice day, troll.

  15. #30
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    109

    Default

    The one warden in your group is doing well because

    IT'S A PREMADE VERSUS A PUG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts