+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Really? Just get rid of it

Default Really? Just get rid of it

After days of reading and collecting peoples thoughts, rants, raves, ideas and solutions all i keep seeing people whining over PvP and the following ...

Warriors hit too hard ... op
    Mages immune to cc are op
    Rogues stunlock a life bar, thats op
    Bards heal like clerics, thats op
    Warriors are range attacking, RR MM
    Healer out heals my dps, to hard ... op
    Warlock armor hits me for every abilities for 10x less then i hit him, OP
    Chloro heals are powerful, OP
    VK//Dom control over mana make me oom in seconds .. even though i have a lifetap and my heals cost less then 100 mana ... OP
    Doms hit hard when they poly and shoot me
    SCs hit so hard even with high crit and lowest DD of the bunch.... OP
    The list goes on, what happens next, those few devs push ideas up and compromise to fancy those knuckleheads. Later in life, a vise versa fight happens, now those who are shot down whine and complain over there abilites and point fingers at there accusers and point their "flaws".

Why not scrap the whole WF idea, leave it to world pvp and pvp servers. Constant class changes getting a tad annoying, beta sure, thats beta but this isn't beta 2 anymore.

This coming from playing every mmo, from WoW and Everquest to Deloria and Kingdom of Drakkar

Sez

I don't know how many times I have to say this, but Devs don't give that much weight to forum trolls...

And by "much weight" I mean they ignore them.

You yourself are delusional if you honestly believe that someone QQing does any good.

Oh, by the way, you yourself are QQing, sooo ^ that.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I don't know how many times I have to say this, but Devs don't give that much weight to forum trolls...

And by "much weight" I mean they ignore them.

You yourself are delusional if you honestly believe that someone QQing does any good.

Oh really there have been quite a few changes based upon what the forum trolls have whined about.

Marksman got nerfed into oblivion by people whining about how overpowered they were.

Mana drains got overnerfed because clerics were whining about them.

Void Knight was overnerfed because of whining.

Champion / Paragon was fixed because people were whining about the armor penetration bug.

Blast charge was nerfed and thier armor penetration bug was fixed because people were whining on the forums.

Beastmaster bleeds were fixed because people were whining on the forums.

Pyromancer GOS was nerfed because of rogues whining on the forum.
    A dominator skill was nerfed because people were whining about pyros using that skill.

SD was nerfed for Stormcaller / Necro's were nerfed because of someone whining on the forums.

need I go on?

Whats really pissing me off though is that these *******es are now turning to classes that are in no way overpowered and whining for their nerf because they dont automatically die when they look at them.

Trion enough with nerfing people for the PVP kiddies, because frankly its affecting my PVE game which is balanced and pissing me off. So here is an idea NERF PVP.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by jereome View Post
    Oh really there have been quite a few changes based upon what the forum trolls have whined about.
    I stopped reading there for one important reason:

Everything has had a complaint thread about it.

EVERYTHING

Good, bad, pointless, class based, color of a hat, if it exists in game, SOMEONE complained about it.

Just because a Dev changed something, does not mean they changed it based on someones post.

Again, you are delusional to give trolls any credit.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Toys View Post
    After days of reading and collecting peoples thoughts, rants, raves, ideas and solutions all i keep seeing people whining over PvP and the following ...

The list goes on, what happens next, those few devs push ideas up and compromise to fancy those knuckleheads. Later in life, a vise versa fight happens, now those who are shot down whine and complain over there abilites and point fingers at there accusers and point their "flaws".

Why not scrap the whole WF idea, leave it to world pvp and pvp servers. Constant class changes getting a tad annoying, beta sure, thats beta but this isn't beta 2 anymore.

This coming from playing every mmo, from WoW and Everquest to Deloria and Kingdom of Drakkar
    World PvP aka who can bring most people aka watch Rogues just gank everybody?

Warfront and Arena style pvp is fine.The devs just need to have a clear vision for what they want and stick with it.Guild wars was never perfectly balance but Guilds war had many periods when things was pretty close.Warfront at least has teamwork and planning and definite winner .World pvp is normally Zerg and until one side gets tired.Players complain in those games too.
    Last edited by Kirabi; 04-28-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Rift Chaser

Has my vote. WFs are nothing but epeen wagging (and crying when people come up short ). If world pvp had meaning, I could understand some of the yells. But seriously

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshio View Post
    Has my vote. WFs are nothing but epeen wagging (and crying when people come up short ). If world pvp had meaning, I could understand some of the yells. But seriously
    People complained in DF and Mortal Online which are pvp games,People complained in Daoc Aion, Warhammer,and Linegae 2 which are siegeing and mixes of world pvp.You can't escape it is not WF that is causing the complaing.

Just because a Dev changed something, does not mean they changed it based on someones post.
    Me QQ? I really dc, i dont play anymore heh really nothing to do when ya decked in t2 gear other then hook up a hour of a night which i could be spending more time with my son or studing for school or studing for ROTC or something else xD

Then why would a dev change anything at all related to a core element of a player and not a environment feature or event etc besides a bug. If players dont speak up (ie QQ) the Staff would see things peachy in the world of Telara. When that one person says, "Hey, thats not right" a staff member then looks over the matter.

Look at it as a EO complaint, You drive to work everyday with stickers on his rear window saying "My wife doesnt need a watch, theres one on the stove". You had it for years, your buddies think its cool. New girl at work doesnt, reports it and as per EO your ordered to remove it from your car or never bring it back. Now your upset about it. Kinda the same thing with QQ Nerfs, guy gets steam rolled, guy gets upset, guy reports its OP, class gets nerfed, class now upset, class retaliates and thus a squabble happens.

Trion enough with nerfing people for the PVP kiddies, because frankly its affecting my PVE game which is balanced and pissing me off. So here is an idea NERF PVP.
    See this guy gets it, even gets where I'm coming from
    Last edited by Toys; 04-28-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Obviously fake because Pyro's aren't on there at all...

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    People complained in DF and Mortal Online which are pvp games,People complained in Daoc Aion, Warhammer,and Linegae 2 which are siegeing and mixes of world pvp.You can't escape it is not WF that is causing the complaing.
    For the most part, it is the WF causing the complaining. You rarely hear from people getting jumped out in the world.

Most of those people KNOW they can't just attack everything in sight, specced for max DPS with no defense / counters, and win every fight.
    Most of those people KNOW getting caught unprepared to deal with something means dying or running

People complain about DPS. They don't do enough or someone else does too much. And the whole WF idea fails.

Completely...
    Utterly...
    Fails...

For an objective oriented scenario requiring teamplay, why is it that most people are crying about being unable to deal with 1-5 people on the other side's RAID? 5 people chasing down 1 cleric... Why? To kill him? What the heck was he doing, besides stringing 5 people along on a merry chase?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcshayde View Post
    Obviously fake because Pyro's aren't on there at all...
    Really guy -.-

Shield of Telara

Here is an idea Trion, make pvp builds that can only be used in pvp. Lower everyones HP's down to 10 hp's in those builds, and allow everyone to do 10 point dmg attacks. This way all the kiddies can feel overpowered when they one shot others...

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    World PvP aka who can bring most people aka watch Rogues just gank everybody?

Warfront and Arena style pvp is fine.The devs just need to have a clear vision for what they want and stick with it.Guild wars was never perfectly balance but Guilds war had many periods when things was pretty close.Warfront at least has teamwork and planning and definite winner .World pvp is normally Zerg and until one side gets tired.Players complain in those games too.
    yea i guess a wf is fine if you have a mass of mages spamming the bridge flag...

Rift Chaser

Here is an idea Trion, make pvp builds that can only be used in pvp. Lower everyones HP's down to 10 hp's in those builds, and allow everyone to do 10 point dmg attacks. This way all the kiddies can feel overpowered when they one shot others...

they are already doing that with mages..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast