Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: warlock armor is balanced

Sword of Telara

Default warlock armor is balanced

http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/9233/72994167.jpg
    me vs afk mage.(asked him to just stand afk)

i know im 45 and he is 50 but he was AFK
    if he would just use his shields and heals (he showed me,he has 3 1k damage shields,shadow life that heals for 75% of max hp,and life steal effects) i could kill myself without him even doing 1 attack.

never seen such OPness

Ascendant

terrible thread by a terrible player deserving terrible response.

1.) you don't post the combat log. most likely because you used the worst attacks possible to prove your feeble point.
    2.) you are 45 and he is 50. derrr
    3.) post these "damage shields" he is capable of as a warlock. hint : warlock has 0 damage shields much less 1k shields.
    4.) I demand an inconvenience fee for your wasting everyone's time.
    Last edited by ururu; 04-28-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Main topic here, and main responses -> http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...arlocks/page11

Devs can you ban this guy? xD This is your new hobby? Trolling on forums?

So if someone wasnt reading "Warlocks" topic I'll put 2 responses on nearly the same post like here:

Quote Originally Posted by Artorous View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhh. So you were 5 levels below him. I see, I see. Not only does that SC just show that there was a 5 level difference there is no evidence that you were at full health to begin with. I highly doubt you would have taken on a player 5 levels higher than you had you not noticed that he/she was AFK. You probably didn't feel the need to heal up as you were attacking something that you knew wouldn't do anything in return to you.

Kudos for ganking AFK players though. Your leet skill is legendary.

Edit: Just noticed it was a duel. That doesn't change the fact that he was 5 levels higher than you and his armor was going to proc for more damage against you. Go find someone of equal level and tell me how much HP you lose.
    2. And my own

Quote Originally Posted by Bronthion View Post
    Wtf? You are 45 lvl with propably crappy greens/rare against 50 lock with much better gear and you are complainng? Pitiful... so this is the "fuel" of this topic? Guys like you? Situations like yours? Jesus...

Anyway why do you have hidden your nick and this lock?xD

Quote Originally Posted by ururu View Post

1.) you don't post the combat log. most likely because you used the worst attacks possible to prove your feeble point.
    3.) post these "damage shields" he is capable of as a warlock. hint : warlock has 0 damage shields much less 1k shields.
    Dark Armor. Dmg. is inconsequential.
    Last edited by Marrocco; 04-28-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Sword of Telara

1)how can i picture all this combat log? its 3 pages long,i used my normal Hit macro and finisher macro at finish,as i do always and i own lvls 50 with this (i also killed the mage with my immune CDs but this is not the point)
    2)so? i killed at lvl 30 with 2 buddies 2 lvls 50,not a problem. also at lvl 1 i get the same damage from warlock armor as at lvl 50,doesnt matter at all magic != armor.
    3)its archon shields something like Leeching flame or burning something maybe consuming flame i've no idea what was the name.
    4)i'll send you by mail

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/9233/72994167.jpg
    me vs afk mage.(asked him to just stand afk)

i know im 45 and he is 50 but he was AFK
    if he would just use his shields and heals (he showed me,he has 3 1k damage shields,shadow life that heals for 75% of max hp,and life steal effects) i could kill myself without him even doing 1 attack.

never seen such OPness
    You're lame is OP

1)how can i picture all this combat log? its 3 pages long,i used my normal Hit macro and finisher macro at finish,as i do always and i own lvls 50 with this (i also killed the mage with my immune CDs but this is not the point)
    2)so? i killed at lvl 30 with 2 buddies 2 lvls 50,not a problem. also at lvl 1 i get the same damage from warlock armor as at lvl 50,doesnt matter at all magic != armor.
    3)its archon shields something like Leeching flame or burning something maybe consuming flame i've no idea what was the name.
    4)i'll send you by mail
    3 pages long? Ask any normal 50 rogues how much time they need to inflict 4.8k damage to the mage.You are jest terrible xD

Oh yeah, you always "own" those 50 when they are afk. I hope you are playing on bloodiron So we will test it, you and your 2-3 or maybe even 4 friends on 40+ lvl against me. Oh? You will decline because my warlock armor will kill you all... xD

I agree with topic title, tbh. Moving along.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    If I'm gonna pay someone to express contempt for me, it's gonna be a hot chick in leather.

Plane Touched

4)i'll send you by mail
    There is 1 archon shield called consuming flames, 6 points necessary in Archon, and it's just under 800 damage absorption. Warlock has no shields, so where are the other 2 coming from? Pyro can get you one with 6 points in the tree which consumes the GoP and shields the mage for under 800 damage. So there are two shields, under 800 damage. There are other branches where you can get a shield, but these aren't the 1K shields you've been spouting off about. But you can get 2 depending on your choice of other souls, not 3.

So essentially your story doesn't add up. Don't suck so much and it won't be a problem.

General of Telara

What is the big ? in the middle of his screen with the x13 next to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Treras View Post
    What is the big ? in the middle of his screen with the x13 next to it?
    Tutorial advices xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    There is 1 archon shield called consuming flames, 6 points necessary in Archon, and it's just under 800 damage absorption. Warlock has no shields, so where are the other 2 coming from? Pyro can get you one with 6 points in the tree which consumes the GoP and shields the mage for under 800 damage. So there are two shields, under 800 damage. There are other branches where you can get a shield, but these aren't the 1K shields you've been spouting off about. But you can get 2 depending on your choice of other souls, not 3.

So essentially your story doesn't add up. Don't suck so much and it won't be a problem.
    Chloro and Stormcaller also have shields. They're both higher up in the trees, though. And consuming flames can absorb more than 1k health depending on whether or not you spend points on it. But yeah, it's impossible for a warlock to have 3 shields, and unlikely for him to have 2 as it's probably a gimped build.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    If I'm gonna pay someone to express contempt for me, it's gonna be a hot chick in leather.

General of Telara

Tutorial advices xD
    <phew> I was worried that might be his open support tickets or something. Why do people look at the tutorials for a game like this? Do they really need it?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Mercykiller101 View Post
    Chloro and Stormcaller also have shields. They're both higher up in the trees, though. And consuming flames can absorb more than 1k health depending on whether or not you spend points on it. But yeah, it's impossible for a warlock to have 3 shields, and unlikely for him to have 2 as it's probably a gimped build.
    13 points into archon you can buff the shield by 6% your total health. Which can be pretty nice; but I'm not sure what sort of Warlock/Archon/??? build is going on here.

Sword of Telara

of course that mages will try to defend their class

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You're lame is OP
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...58#post2108158
    Main topic here, and main responses -> http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...arlocks/page11

Devs can you ban this guy? xD This is your new hobby? Trolling on forums?

So if someone wasnt reading "Warlocks" topic I'll put 2 responses on nearly the same post like here:

2. And my own
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...46#post2151646

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...07#post2281107

Quote Originally Posted by Treras View Post
    <phew> I was worried that might be his open support tickets or something. Why do people look at the tutorials for a game like this? Do they really need it?
    i so dont look at that,that i even didnt click on it to make it stop.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast