+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Potting in WF

Rift Master

Default Potting in WF

Why did they nerf Dominators and VKs?

I find it completely useless that people STILL can pot in WF.. If they could do it before then why did they need to nerf Dominators and VKs?

It takes me 2-3 mins to drain a mana user, and then they pot which completely nulifies anything I just did. If its a pyro... I an my team is dead in secs.

Why allow pots to be use in WFs and nerf Mana Drain?

Quote Originally Posted by AvdielZion View Post
    Why did they nerf Dominators and VKs?

I find it completely useless that people STILL can pot in WF.. If they could do it before then why did they need to nerf Dominators and VKs?

It takes me 2-3 mins to drain a mana user, and then they pot which completely nulifies anything I just did. If its a pyro... I an my team is dead in secs.

Why allow pots to be use in WFs and nerf Mana Drain?
    PvP should never be balanced around consumables.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Krazer View Post
    PvP should never be balanced around consumables.
    You really didnt say anything here.

woops, neither did I
    Last edited by Corebot; 04-28-2011 at 06:10 AM.

Champion of Telara

This was done for the same reason cc is so weak in this game, people hate being "made useless" or having their bars grayed out.

It is a strange thing, it seems to actually bother people more by being cc'd then by being killed. Something about losing control of your character causes raaaage.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Snyrf View Post
    This was done for the same reason cc is so weak in this game, people hate being "made useless" or having their bars grayed out.

It is a strange thing, it seems to actually bother people more by being cc'd then by being killed. Something about losing control of your character causes raaaage.
    What about the Pyros 1-3 shotting people?? What about the damage a pyro does in seconds? Does that could for anything??

What about the fact they they Nerfed Sabs.. and Pyros do the same damage in a quicker amount of time...
    Last edited by AvdielZion; 04-28-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Ppl complain about my rb/paladin pvp build because it has an instant heal on a 10 min cd. Yes, ppl are that stupid to complain about it.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Ppl complain about my rb/paladin pvp build because it has an instant heal on a 10 min cd. Yes, ppl are that stupid to complain about it.
    People are complaining about pyros but nothing is happening to them.

Plane Touched

You're really complaining about pot's in a mmo?

LOOOOLLLLLL WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHH QQ

You people could find anything to complain about. Suggestion, make your own pots. Learn 2 play. Take advantage of whatever you can. Good players learn and change, bad players come to the forums to moan.

Seriously, is the OP 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebomb View Post

You people could find anything to complain about. Suggestion, make your own pots. Learn 2 play. Take advantage of whatever you can. Good players learn and change, bad players come to the forums to moan.

Seriously, is the OP 12?
    No, but sounds like you are. Maybe a bit younger.
    "This server is going to be Gnarly, man."
    "We have enough cloth and wood to pitch a tent."

Plane Touched

sorry if I just find it comical the absolute butt hurt whining in these forums. People get killed by something, anything and the first thing they do is come here to whine instead of problem solving. It really shows how bad most players are.

Anyone can make pot's. It's not locked to one specific class or faction............so make your own and profit. If you're too dense to do that then all the forum whining in the world is'nt going to help you.
    Last edited by Littlebomb; 04-28-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Anyone can use pots also, it's not like pots are an ability that only 1 soul gets. LOL. Nothing to see here, please move on.

Your target used it for mana, you can use a health pot when you get low when they DPS you, what's the problem?
    Violalee/Staggerlee/RamblinRose
    Jaded Legacy Guild Rank 20 4/4 DH, 4/4 GP 5/5 GSB 4/4 ROS (conq.) 4/4 ROTP 10/11 HK 2/4 PF
    Shatterbone Guardians

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebomb View Post

Seriously, is the OP 12?
    reading the OP before hitting the reply button

some day you will do it

+ Reply to Thread