+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 100% Healing Debuff. -_-

Default 100% Healing Debuff. -_-

I dont know if this was intended or not but when someone has a 100% healing debuff, all the heals that person takes will become "1".

Such as 50% Lingering Wound + 50% healing debuff in Whitefall from the stonedebuff.

Once someone has a system healing debuff + if applied with another Healing debuff skill, then that person is dead because no one is going to be able to heal.

This is probably a bug, but I think it has its purpose. It actually let others to kill people when there are many clerics around.

But im just saying how this thing works.
    BORING

A lot of things in RIFT get added where you would expect multiplication. It is really the only oddity I see consistently.

Telaran

This only happens with the Whitefall Sourcestone debuff to my knowledge. In theory, the healing debuffs do not stack and are capped at 70%; I tried many other combinations of healing debuffs and they are working as intended.

Slightly off-topic, but math doesn't seem to be the strong side of the developers.

I have this trinket:

http://rift.zam.com/en/item/D8B6869A...ard%27s-Breath

Whenever you deal a killing blow to a player you restore 10% of your health.

Now when I have 3k HP left and I kill a player, I get about 147 health from that trinket.

In my world that is less than 5% of my health, not 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpsmile View Post
    I dont know if this was intended or not but when someone has a 100% healing debuff, all the heals that person takes will become "1".

Such as 50% Lingering Wound + 50% healing debuff in Whitefall from the stonedebuff.

Once someone has a system healing debuff + if applied with another Healing debuff skill, then that person is dead because no one is going to be able to heal.

This is probably a bug, but I think it has its purpose. It actually let others to kill people when there are many clerics around.

But im just saying how this thing works.
    Healing reduction caps at 70% Except the stone debuff is not affected by this mechanic.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ing+debuff+cap
    Last edited by Krazer; 04-28-2011 at 01:04 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ratkin View Post
    Slightly off-topic, but math doesn't seem to be the strong side of the developers.

I have this trinket:

http://rift.zam.com/en/item/D8B6869A...ard%27s-Breath

Whenever you deal a killing blow to a player you restore 10% of your health.

Now when I have 3k HP left and I kill a player, I get about 147 health from that trinket.

In my world that is less than 5% of my health, not 10%.
    Might be 10% of your base health.

Could be, but here's another example of weird math:

When you leave a warfront, you get the debuff that prevents you from joining for 15 minutes.

The timer goes from 3m to 1m - then it stays at 1m for a minute and then it goes to 59s...

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfhunter View Post
    A lot of things in RIFT get added where you would expect multiplication. It is really the only oddity I see consistently.
    Agreed. This happens with snares as well. Anyone who has had a snare on them from killing a mob and then have gone into stealth (non-assassin stealth, so 30% slower movement speed) will realize that you move like an inch per second. Very odd indeed.

+ Reply to Thread