+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LoL at alpha raid gear itemization

Default LoL at alpha raid gear itemization

with the last event ppl complained that all the T2 gear was crappy and poorly itemized because it focus'd on hit and AP. now they come and give us raid gear that has nothing but crit!!! it's impossible to test new AP changes when we have less AP now than we did with the old T2 gear... crit helps with parses but no way to see what our dmg per hit change is like when we have TONS more AP on live than on alpha... sitting in raidgear i have 48% crit as a rogue, 30% as a warrior and some ridiculous amount as both a cleric and mage... it just is not good for testing purposes imo, should have both full AP sets (and i mean full, every piece with AP and not a single hit/focus item) and full crit sets... that is the best way to test the changes.

we dont need any hit or focus on alpha... we dont even have enough ppl to do the raids, why does my mage have 271 focus? what am i going to do with it? a full source machine with full crit? i am sitting at 1008SP which is laughable! can get way better stats on live with T2 gear... poor itemization is poor trion!!!

instead of giving us bags of useless crap, you should simply put vendors with all the raid gear on them and let us buy the gear 1 at a time!!! some of us know how to gear our chars and would like to test with that in mind...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Soulwalker

What AP changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Edge View Post
    What AP changes?
    rogue's got a few, warriors had some for riftblade then they were taken away... either way there is no way to tell how significant the changes are when we dont have any AP on the test server.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Ascendant

there is no change to attack power only changes to certain classes abilities bonus from attack power. Attack power still sucks dont worry.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

+ Reply to Thread