+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why the Nerfs and Not the Nerfs?

Rift Master

Default Why the Nerfs and Not the Nerfs?

Why did Trion nerf Sabs?

I mean I read why, but they did not have nearly the survivability that a Pryo/Mage has. I mean if the Sab could do that much damage, but die quick. They why is the pyro allowed to do that much damage?

What make the Pryo different than the Sab? Really??

Banned

Sabs were easier to nerf. Instead of having 5 charges hit at once and take a chance it would crit for 6-7k you make it seperate charges and have it determine crits based on each one.

How do you do that with a fireball? Check the 4/26/2011 alpha patch notes they are doing something with pyros that will help a lot
    Last edited by Puremallace; 04-26-2011 at 07:17 PM.

A significan't portion of Sab damage was bug abuse. Pyro damage is faulty system mechanics. (additive math bonus stacking)
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    A significan't portion of Sab damage was bug abuse

What do you mean bug abuse? If you read the Sab nerf you would see that it was just not bug fixed, it was nerft way more than that.

+ Reply to Thread