+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Protect The Flock stack with Motif of Tenacity?

Soulwalker

Default Does Protect The Flock stack with Motif of Tenacity?

Damage reduction debuffs on bosses tend to stack (I.E. Infestation & Power Drain on Hylas), does anyone know if Protect the Flock and Motif of Tenacity will stack for damage reductions on players?

There's also Call to Entrench in the Warlord tree, which is also a 5% damage reduction. I would also like to know if these stack.
    Jolly fat people are living proof that it is not possible to "laugh your *** off", though we're trying...

Plane Walker

No they don't stack.

Telaran

Warrior Call to Entrench does not stack with the Bard Motif of Tenacity.

Protect the Flock will stack with either of them. So you can have 10% damage reduction at all times if you've got a bard or Warrior + a cleric using an AOE heal every 6 seconds.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Creepir View Post
    Warrior Call to Entrench does not stack with the Bard Motif of Tenacity.

Protect the Flock will stack with either of them. So you can have 10% damage reduction at all times if you've got a bard or Warrior + a cleric using an AOE heal every 6 seconds.
    in a 5 man this would be easy, in a 20 man would be much harder to maintain, as the heals are smart targetted. i would not recommend relying on this to get through a burst of damage, because if you havn't received a aoe heal from the cleric, u do not have 5% dr

+ Reply to Thread