+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How does Resilient (Vindicator) work?

Default How does Resilient (Vindicator) work?

Searched around and couldnt find a definitive answer.

Does anyone know if it reduces 15% from their total crit chance or actually subtracts the percentage, so a 30% Crit chance becomes 15%?

Rift Disciple

100% crit chance would be 85% crit chance.

50% crit chance would be 42.% crit chance.
    Last edited by Sizaro; 04-25-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post

Bummer thanks though

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post

Can anyone else confirm this? Maybe it's just the fact that I really don't want it to be true...
    Against high crit builds this would be roughly equivalent to 5.5% crit reduction.

Not the cat's meow I thought it was.

Quote Originally Posted by JeebusJr View Post
    Can anyone else confirm this? Maybe it's just the fact that I really don't want it to be true...
    Against high crit builds this would be roughly equivalent to 5.5% crit reduction.

The reality is that most players are rolling around 20-30 crit, and if this reduction is additive, I would be getting crit a lot less, but with this skill I get crit all the time, so there you go.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by JeebusJr View Post

When my friend usees me as a dps test dummy (since we aren't level 50 yet, lol) and I use my spec with 5/5 Templar, she hasn't crit me yet with her champ spec unless she drops the 100% crit spell. I think it's additive rather multiplicative.

We can test it further tonight. It's fairly easy to test though, just have someone drop their gear down to be lower than 15% crit (after talents and any spell crit bonuses) and see if they crit you at all =P

Quote Originally Posted by Sayaku View Post
    When my friend usees me as a dps test dummy (since we aren't level 50 yet, lol) and I use my spec with 5/5 Templar, she hasn't crit me yet with her champ spec unless she drops the 100% crit spell. I think it's additive rather multiplicative.

We can test it further tonight. It's fairly easy to test though, just have someone drop their gear down to be lower than 15% crit (after talents and any spell crit bonuses) and see if they crit you at all =P
    Please do test this and let us know. It pretty much makes or breaks using points in this skill, which is on the wrong half of the tree anyway.

Second note, move this skill to the defensive half of our PvP tree. Dumbass Trion designers.

+ Reply to Thread