+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I was wrong Trion doesnt know balance. Pyros and Clerics is proof

Plane Touched

Default I was wrong Trion doesnt know balance. Pyros and Clerics is proof

and with 1.2 patch I really thought that there was hope for Trion to balance Mages / Cleric correctly but I was wrong. Rift is another Aion with godmode Clerics, but Rift is worse because of godmode Mages as well.
    The patch for 1.2 proves that there is no hope for Rift to have a fair balance on each class.
    I know for sure Im just playing this game till GW2 / Tera is out.
    Pyros and Clerics are beyond dumb OP, but Trion have to nerf Void Knights mana drain in 1.1 patch to make sure Mages / Clerics are unstopable and it will just get worse in 1.2 patch with 30% dmg reduction pvp sets.

Ascendant

I like your username.

Dont forget the nerf to assassin's, Trion claimed they had rogue love. LIARS!

Quote Originally Posted by riftrules View Post
    and with 1.2 patch I really thought that there was hope for Trion to balance Mages / Cleric correctly but I was wrong. Rift is another Aion with godmode Clerics, but Rift is worse because of godmode Mages as well.
    The patch for 1.2 proves that there is no hope for Rift to have a fair balance on each class.
    Pyros and Clerics are beyond dumb OP, but Trion have to nerf Void Knights mana drain in 1.1 patch to make sure Mages / Clerics are unstopable and it will just get worse in 1.2 patch with 30% dmg reduction pvp sets.
    Why so pessimistic? The glass isn't half empty, it's half full. Rift has 2 callings that are god mode, only 2 more to go and we'll have a balanced game!

Rift Chaser

The sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling The sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling The sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling The sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling The sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling the sky is falling......

*looks up*

Nope. Still there!

Nice try though.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by aeio View Post
    i like your username.
    i like rift before 1.1 patch, there was somewhat balance with void knight mana drain, warriors was doing dps, marksman didnt need the nerf though - now there clown dps.
    1.1 screwed everything up and 1.2 is not any better.

1.2 alpha isn't even completely loaded. As trion showed with 1.1 post-load changes, they aren't like other companies where the test server build is essentially the live server locked in.

Clerics are a problem because people refuse to use builds that counter them. Control > Heal > Brute Force but players seem to think if they keep slathering on useless DPS classes that they can just hammer through heals. Better to have one guy cripple the healers than five guys hump pointlessly.
    Last edited by exLupo; 04-25-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: sass removed
    There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die at the end of your blade.

aux

You're just jealous that they found good damage exploits for casters and not for melee
    I'm so BORED

For the last time... You can never have balanced classes in any game.

However, if Trion were to put in more interrupt type attacks for warriors and rogues then it would be more of a fair fight.

Though if they did that then all the clerics and mages would complain and say all they do is get interrupted and can't cast and that is unbalanced.

So you see it is a never ending cycle of ridiculousness. This is why PvP stinks.
    http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/69

Quote Originally Posted by aux View Post
    You're just jealous that they found good damage exploits for casters and not for melee
    He's just jealous they fixed bugs and removed the war/rogue arp+crit damage exploits with 1.1 and are being slower at fine tuning intentional design changes.
    There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die at the end of your blade.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by aux View Post
    Why i feel bad for marksman dps? and rogues dps is low too. We all know pyros dps is rediculously OP and as well as clerics pve heals.
    For PvP Mages and Clerics need to be tone down.

I was wrong Trion doesnt know balance.

If you're thinking you're going to wait and play TERA and there will be balanced classes or that their devs who mostly came from AION will understand PvP balancing any better than Trion's... could I interest you in a new hedgefund I'm starting?

Just a low amount gets you in on the ground floor

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tzimisce View Post
    For the last time... You can never have balanced classes in any game.

I sincerely disagree with this. Guild Wars, obviously, is a prime example of a game with near perfect balance between classes/builds. Lineage 2 was a game with near perfect balance, and, in its heyday, was one of the best pvp games on the market (for open world rvr and sieges)...ranked up there with DAoC imo, only with better balance.

Pyros are not OP, stop crying and get over it. you---->
    When i die, i want to go like my grandfather did, in his sleep. Not screaming like the passengers in his car.

I'm sorry, but it's difficult to take someone seriously when they don't understand the difference between "is" and "are".
    Last edited by Sneezer; 04-25-2011 at 12:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast