+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My experience with pyros

Telaran

Default My experience with pyros

I have seen them 1 shot people and i think thats fine. what norm happens is u see them do it once or twice then some warrior walks over and rapes them. i never see them take down more than 2 people before the hole team does something. i mean a pyro has to gank to get a decent score.
    what's Op and what i see most of is chloro/lock
    because that's what i play most of time. i can heal team do decent dps. and if i get ganksd i got lots of hots so i dont die. perfect for pvp. pyro sucks in pvp. u are never a team player you just there to one shot a few people.
    PVP is all about support and survivability. not one shooting random people who walk to far into you area.

You obviously haven't run into an organised team of people that features 2 pyros, 2 healers and a bard...

Or for Port of Scion make that 3 Pyros, 2 Healers or 3 Cabalists and 2 Mages (Chloro, Pyro).
    Last edited by Ratkin; 04-25-2011 at 05:18 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ratkin View Post
    You obviously haven't run into an organised team of people that features 2 pyros, 2 healers and a bard...

Or for Port of Scion make that 3 Pyros, 2 Healers or 3 Cabalists and 2 Mages (Chloro, Pyro).
    i have seen us get owned but i don't see alot of pyros i norm see chloro/locks. my server pretty dead tho

chloro/lock is a great small scale or 1v1 spec, but in a WF it's pretty lackluster.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by mellyonz View Post
    my server pretty dead tho
    Wow.... so you take your very limited experience on a dead server to try to make us believe that 1 shotting people is fine?

None of this makes any sense.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisdeath View Post
    Wow.... so you take your very limited experience on a dead server to try to make us believe that 1 shotting people is fine?

None of this makes any sense.
    well i play alot on off peak. and most servers are dead at least half are. again mostly on off peak.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    chloro/lock is a great small scale or 1v1 spec, but in a WF it's pretty lackluster.
    chloro anything is best i na group. i love going chloro/ele and debufing enemies for my premades to PWN.
    but basicly chloro is the best aoe HPS in the game so it easy best pvp soul.

+ Reply to Thread