Closed Thread

Thread: Over-Powered!!!!!!!!!!

Default Over-Powered!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so the title no doubt got the attention of very many sad, sad people on these forums who like nothing better than to come on here and spout drivel about classes, rather than actually playing. I mean, seriously, how much time do you guys have to acutally come on here complaining all the time, when do you actually play??? Surely you don't have families and jobs too????

You may have noticed that thsi thread is utterly irrelevant, it is a Troll thread put up with the express purpose of taking the **** out of all the sad individuals on here who have nothing constructive to say other than 'I quit', 'X is OP man!!!' or 'Nerf Y coz it's waaaay OP!!!'........

Seriously, the only thing as sad as your utterly useless and uninteresting threads is my thread! It is full of drivel too, much like your threads...it will be trolled too, much like your threads, the only thing it doesn't have is someone moaning about how OP classes and specs are......but then it does have someone moaning about other people....yay!!!! Win!!!!

Feel free to flame me, berate me and generally write anything you like.....that is the express purpose of this thread, flame here and then put constructive stuff into the Class forums!......Yes, i am:

1 - Bored
    2 - Really annoyed with all the cry baby posts on here
    3 - In a mood to take the **** out of all the idiots on these forums, yes...there are many of you
    4 - Interested to see how many people answer this troll thread and berate me for berating them.....come on, you know you want to!!!

TL : DR.......The minority of people who play Rift, but the majority of people who come on these forums are sad people with no real lives. Stop whinging and start being constructive. If something is doing too much damage, tell us why!!! Don't just say 'X is OP!!!' Evidence people, evidence!!!!

Laterz all.....gonna finsih my cup of tea and enjoy the flame before i go back to work tomorrow /love
    Last edited by Styyx; 04-25-2011 at 01:28 AM.
    "I do not fear and army of lions led by a sheep, but rather an army of sheep led by a lion!!"

Telaran

People who complain about this should try rolling that class. You might find out a thing or two.

Anyway, hopefully the dev team doesn't pay too much attention to subjective babble like that, because i know of a certain other gaming house which suddenly started to, and it trashed their gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by plasmacutter View Post
    People who complain about this should try rolling that class. You might find out a thing or two.

Anyway, hopefully the dev team doesn't pay too much attention to subjective babble like that, because i know of a certain other gaming house which suddenly started to, and it trashed their gaming experience.
    Indeed

Plane Touched

Many people are just terrible at playing the game, so they take a cookie cutter DPS spec and expect to ROFLstomp anyone with one macro. I'd say two macros, but that might be pushing it. Someone had the theory that people expect the same 90+% win ratio they know from PvE, and I believe he might be on to something here... but that's just not going to happen. So people come here and spout their "OMG DIS CLERC R INVINCUBLE! I have pressed my IWIN macro twice and he was still alive! OMG NURF!" nonsense.
    Better living through technology!
    Inventing Cleric builds is too mainstream for me.

Sword of Telara

I really thought this was going to be a "OVER 10,000!!!!!!!!!" thread
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." -Sir Winston Churchill

And as always "Death to the Fascists! Death to the Guardians!" -Liper

Quote Originally Posted by plasmacutter View Post

Or they can go the other route and completely ignore the playerbase's legitimate concerns over core class mechanics and ride the wave of success that Warhammer did.

Overpowered is overpowered. I don't mind getting one shot on occasion. But not being able to prevent a one shot via cc, is simply broken. Does any other game give snipers 30%
    less damage and immunity to cc?
    Last edited by Arcshayde; 04-25-2011 at 04:28 AM.

Telaran

YOU BUNCH OF UNKILLABLE TURRET STORMCALLING CLERIC PYRO STUNLOCKERS. And something about your mother.

Seriously though, I would like to read in the changelog : Gersh has now been significantly nerfed into joblessness.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Styyx View Post
    Ok, so the title no doubt got the attention of very many sad, sad people on these forums who like nothing better than to come on here and spout drivel about classes, rather than actually playing. I mean, seriously, how much time do you guys have to acutally come on here complaining all the time, when do you actually play??? Surely you don't have families and jobs too????...
    Two comments.

1) Why do you spend time complaining about people complaining and classes. I must assume that this "drivel" bothers you to enough of a degree that you took the time to comment on it. This leads to anothet asumptin that you mus read these forums a fair bit in order to form this oppinion. Between reading these forums and making comments on the "sad, sad people", when do you actually find time to play?

2) You messed up the quote in your sig. Also, it is customary to give credit when quoting somone else, else people will think you are either making a statement yourself or trying to take credit for someone else's work/words.
    Last edited by BeanSlave; 04-25-2011 at 05:50 AM.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread