+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56

Thread: Trion is doing it again

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    79

    Default Trion is doing it again

    Before 1.1, everyone was crying about warrs and sabs in pvp while ignoring pyros. What did Trion do? Nerf warrs and sabs and buff pyros. What is everyone crying about after 1.1? Pyros. What is everyone ignoring? Clerics. What is Trion doing? Nerfing pyros (although not by a lot) and buffing clerics. OMG, what a surprise, Trion is doing it again.

    Wait til 1.2 and everyone will be crying about clerics while ignoring some other op class and Trion will once again come to the rescue!

    Do they even play their own game? Seriously, do they?

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple Pinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rell View Post
    Before 1.1, everyone was crying about warrs and sabs in pvp while ignoring pyros. What did Trion do? Nerf warrs and sabs and buff pyros. What is everyone crying about after 1.1? Pyros. What is everyone ignoring? Clerics. What is Trion doing? Nerfing pyros (although not by a lot) and buffing clerics. OMG, what a surprise, Trion is doing it again.

    Wait til 1.2 and everyone will be crying about clerics while ignoring some other op class and Trion will once again come to the rescue!

    Do they even play their own game? Seriously, do they?
    No.

    /10char.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched Avyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pink Unicorn Land
    Posts
    241

    Default

    It has been said many times before the war/sab nerf that clerics were more OP...

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avyn View Post
    It has been said many times before the war/sab nerf that clerics were more OP...
    Mostly by idiots.

  5. #5
    Champion Phillip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    536

    Default

    They didn't really nerf pyro. More like slap on wrist as I said all along. This game will continue to suck until Trion realizes the one person ruining it.
    Last edited by Phillip; 04-23-2011 at 04:02 PM.
    The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Complain. Send feedback every time you die in a Titan's Strike or get one-shot by Blast Charge and are waiting to respawn. Complain in the forums. Start threads outside of the Mage forum. Actively discredit Warriors and Rogues who would keep us down. Don't try to be mature or the "good guy" and stay quiet. It never works. Rift Mage Forum Link

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    107

    Default

    I wish I waited until 6 months after this game came out to see if the game would be balanced or on its death spiral due to horrible lack of balance and management.

    My first Gershing will be my last. I tell you that much.

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Armagorend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rell View Post
    Before 1.1, everyone was crying about warrs and sabs in pvp while ignoring pyros. What did Trion do? Nerf warrs and sabs and buff pyros. What is everyone crying about after 1.1? Pyros. What is everyone ignoring? Clerics. What is Trion doing? Nerfing pyros (although not by a lot) and buffing clerics. OMG, what a surprise, Trion is doing it again.
    I think the main reason for this was because pyros; unlike warrs and sabs, didn't become op till higher levels and majority of the people running WFs were lowbies at the time.

    edit. I'm not defending pyros opness
    Last edited by Armagorend; 04-23-2011 at 04:20 PM.

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA (Its cold!)
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    They didn't really nerf pyro. More like slap on wrist as I said all along. This game will continue to suck until Trion realizes the one person ruining it.
    Do you even understand why Pyro is OP? Their damage is partially due to a bug.

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple Armagorend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Do you even understand why Pyro is OP? Their damage is partially due to a bug.
    Ya because they get to sit in a shield that reduces the damage they take and makes them immune to CC has nothing to do with it?

  10. #10
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Every action has a price.The nerf of Mana drains made Pyro OP ,Pyro have been fundamentally the same class since release but it was only until counters of mana drains was remove did they start to shine.Clerics have fundamental be the same classes it is the removal of mana drains and burst damage classes aka Pyros,Champs and Sabs that have made them difficult

    It is reason i am probably going to quit in the future.The community is stupid.You nerf burst damage what do think is going to happen.Blame Trion for doing what u ask them to do

  11. #11
    Champion of Telara Zikkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Plant City, Fl
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    They didn't really nerf pyro. More like slap on wrist as I said all along. This game will continue to suck until Trion realizes the one person ruining it.
    Pretty much this all the way and will continue until they get rid of Gersh.

    -Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rell View Post
    buffing clerics
    I keep hearing this but the only buff i see is to healings breath. And thats only to the few of us that actually spec high into senti.

    So i assume there is some hidden patch notes some place showing all these clerics buffs that i am missing.

  13. #13
    Prophet of Telara Refuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Pretty funny how people are shouting Cleric buff. I bet they don't even know what they are doing to Clerics. All they're doing is changing the proc chance of our instant BoD, but increasing the cd. It hardly changes PvP, it helps in PvE, just people are assuming stuff with no hard facts to back them. They are also slightly tweaking our sheilds. The best sheild causes to now take more damage -.-


    We are hardly getting buffed in PvP, I don't know what you are all crying about.

    Anyway full sentinel is not an efficient PvP build.
    Last edited by Refuge; 04-23-2011 at 05:05 PM.

  14. #14
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    Pretty funny how people are shouting Cleric buff. I bet they don't even know what they are doing to Clerics.


    We are hardly getting buffed in PvP, I don't know what you are all crying about.
    Instead of 15% dmg reduction from valor, you now get 30%.

  15. #15
    Prophet of Telara Refuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rell View Post
    Instead of 15% dmg reduction from valor, you now get 30%.
    that's everyone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts