Closed Thread

Thread: Deadline: 29th April 2011

Exclamation Deadline: 29th April 2011

This is my deadline for resubbing to the game and I will not do it if Pyromancers can still one-hit people by that time with their 5k+ damage Fulminates.

Nerf Pyro damage by 50% at least, that still gives them 2.5k+ hits, which is still bad, but it doesn't one-shot people.

I will ignore all trolls here who try to discuss this and tell me how Pyros are not out-of-whack, but you people need to get to 50 and see it first-hand.

If you feel the same way about Pyros let Trion know here (I would have made this a poll, but I can't) what kind of consequences you will take if nothing is done.

So there it is, one more week until make-or-break day.
    Last edited by Ratkin; 04-23-2011 at 06:49 AM.

Oh look, another "Trion, here is my ultimatum thread", how original.

Can I have all your stuff?

(Sorry, such a standard "ultimatum thread" deserves a standard reply.)
    Last edited by Proclus_Lycaeus; 04-23-2011 at 06:51 AM.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

Previous poster added to ignore list - anyone else want on it?

Yes, this is an ultimatum, and I am sure that pretty much everyone who is on the receiving end of 5K Fulminates is feeling the same way.

You'll see, it's not like many of the people who work for Trion don't know what happened to their previous products because of balancing issues... *cough* WAR.

Soulwalker

No one gives a **** about ur **** ultimatum f a g. Grow up you cry baby l2p kthnx bye

The ignore list is growing, thanks for the bump, though.

50% lol

Got news for you, if the redball doesn't get nerfed (and it's not slated for adjustment in 1.2) you will get 1shot in your pve scrub gear.

Ignore me too on your way out the door.
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 04-23-2011 at 07:43 AM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Shadowlander

u mister,is dumb as SHAIT.
    ok look,if u have below 5k hp get a better gear
    if they nerf pyro dmg by 50%,means fulminate will crit 2.5k every 45sec,and they 2sec casts will do 4xx dmg PER 2 SECS(no counting projectile travel time*)thats totally fair right?
    fyi im a mage,and no,not a pyro(in pvp anyways)
    i do agree that pyro isnt on the line with other souls\classes,but can easily wanked by a SMART PLAYER*(which seems like,ur not,no offense tho)

my point is,with all honesty,l2p+better gear+???=kill.

u have 2 options
    1.realize what i said and grow some braincells
    2.OMG U TROLL IGNORE /ultimatum still on QQFACE

now,if ur older then 15 y.o,i belive ull choose the right answer (HINT:its NOT 2.)

i marked few things that r in need of realizing DEEPLY.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

Please take a moment to read the forum Code of Conduct, particularly the sections on 1) Demands and Threats, and 2) Petitions and Polls.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread